New School

Today is the first day of school. I tried to look casual and all, but my mind was still with what happened last year in my old highschool, so it was hard not to look scared. I walked up to Class 5. Our first lesson was maths, so I had nothing to look forward to. On my way in there, I bumped into this girl; She had long, wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty. When we got up she just said 'Sorry' and went towards the same class. Once everyone sat down, I kept doodling in my notebook, and at one point Mr Nolan asked me for the answer for the next question and, believe it or not, I got it right. To be honest, I just guessed. Then I felt all the eyes of the class on me. Mr Nolan gave me a suspicious look, as if he thought that someone whispered me the answer or gave me a note.

I didn't even know what the lesson was about, I think it was average or something. I put a Work Spell on my stuff so that they did the work for me. To make me look like I'm working, I also did a Camoflage Spell on myself so that I could answer questions and stuff. Those kind of Spells are specially made for school, so they wear out at the end of each lesson.

At lunchtime
When I was eating my lunch, I came to realise that in every lesson I had was that girl I saw before maths. Some crazy part of my mind thought that she could be a spy. Just then, she came and asked,'Is anyone sitting here?'. I said no, so she sat beside me. She didn't look like a spy at all, she was just a normal second-year girl. We started talking, and she seemed really kind and friendly. It looked like we had the same class schedule!
'By the way, my name is Anne Murphy,' she introduced herself.
'I'm Veronica Stuart,' I said. 'Are you new here?'
'Yes,' said Anne. 'Are you?'
'I am too!' I exclaimed.
We took a liking to each other and became BFFs.