Possessed

On our way up, Anne held me back to talk.
'WHY did you say you wanted to go up... there?!' Anne cried. 'SHE'D DEFINITELY FIND OUT!'
But I just smiled at her, and whispered, 'I had a vision.'
She looked at me as if I was crazy. Then, when Beth called for us, Anne said, 'Okay, I trust your "vision", and I'll get on with it if you promise to tell me what it was about after.'

Beth was happily jumping around from one rock to the other. It had been so long, that I thought that she might not want to go to our cave after all. But of course I was wrong.

When she saw the big gap which was our cave, the nearly ran! Anne and I had to keep speed-walking. A while later we reached the cave, and Beth stood there with her mouth hanging open. She was staring at the hand-scanner. Anne took my hand and said, barely even in a whisper, 'V-veronic-ca... she-she's looking at th-the scann-er... a-and only w-witches c-can s-see it...'

Beth walked up and scanned her hand. The secret entrance opened slowly and dramatically. She went inside and turned to face us. She took out her wand, with an amethyst on top...
'I've got to tell you something, guys... I am a witch. But I didn't know about this place! It's just... I wanted you to know.' Beth said sadly and put her head down.
'...Beth, we're both witches too. Look' I took out my wand to show her, and so did Anne.
'We've been practising Spells here. It's our secret hideout,' Anne added.

Some minutes later...
(Beth told her parents that we would go home at eight, so they will pick us up)
Anne, Beth and I have been talking about Spells mostly. We found out that Beth was also a novice witch! Anne said that she will teach us both all the Spells she knows, so that we will be as good as her.

Although, one thing has been bothering me - Anne kept looking around and holding her head and doing other sudden gestures. I asked her about it, but she closed her eyes and turned in her beanbag. I didn't know what that meant, but I was quite scared.

Anne did this all the time afterwards. I was very concerned about her now, so I went over to her and was about to ask again, when she suddenly screamed,
'SPIRITS! SPIRITS ARE HERE! QUICKLY DEFEND YOURSELF, THEY'RE COMING RIGHT NOW!' She did the Defencep Shieldep Spell.
Beth did not know what to do so she ducked down, and I watched them and did not have time to do anything myself. I heard the voice from my vision say, 'Good job, Veronica'. Anne shouted to Beth, 'She's possessed!'. Then there was only black.