Home Alone!

Ryland's POV..
I woke up and turn over to cuddle Riker only to find I was in the bed alone, I open my eyes completely and sighed.

I climbed out of bed to the sound of the doorbell, "I'm coming" I yawned as they rang the door bell again, I open the door but kept the chain on.

I saw two people stood there "can I help?" I ask "ummm who are you where is Riker?" I heard one of them say "he's not here can I ask who you are you are the one at my house" I told him

His eyes widened "you're Ryland oh nice to meet you I'm Logan I'm Riker's friend" he told me I'd never saw him or the other one before in my life, I look at them.

Logan laughed "well can I come in?" He asked I looked behind me reminding my self I was home alone then I looked down at my bump, to remind myself I was carrying a little life. "Ummm do you mind coming back later I'm going out in a little bit but Riker should be home in about an hour to two" I told them.

They both exchanged glances "we've just travelled 3 to come see him please?" He said I looked at the other "who are you?" I ask "I'm Erik" he told me "and this is Lily" Logan said gesturing to the corner where I couldn't see, she popped her head around.

I sighed "ok just for a bit" I told them and closed the door took the chain off and opened it for them, I showed them through to the living room, "would you like a drink while you wait?" I asked "a coffee please, dear" Logan said. dear?

I looked at the other two Lily shook her head "same tar" Erik said I nodded and went into the kitchen I put on the coffee maker and poured there coffees out. I took out a sugar bowl and a bit of milk just in case.

I was still in my PJs so I went back through "I won't be a minute I'm just gonna get changed" I told them after handing them there coffees and I ran upstairs and got changed while ringing Riker.

(R=Riker Ry=Ryland)
R: hey what's up?
Ry: hi ummm just want to know what time you are getting back
R: I won't be back for another two hours at least is everything ok babe?
Ry: yeah just your mates are here and I don't really know them
R: what mates?
Ry: Logan
Riker cut me off obviously excited
R: he said he wasn't coming until tomorrow yes he's harmless just no alcohol
Ry: alright well they are here and I know they are your mates but I don't feel comfortable so could you be quick?
R: I will try babe I love you
Ry: love you too I will just let them know for you bye babe

I hung up and went downstairs "sorry about that" I told them Lily looked at my bump "I love bumps" she said it was the first time I heard her voice it was a sweet voice I smiled and rubbed it "it's better on ladies" I laughed "Riker will be another 2 hours" I told them they nodded "you didn't tell me we are hear did you?" Lily asked a little worried. I shook my head.

I looked at Logan "I told him you were hear but that was it he just said he wasn't expecting you until tomorrow" I told him he laughed "it was supposed to be a surprise" he said I smiled apologetically.

I went in the kitchen to grab a glass of water I looked at my phone and I had a message I unlocked it it was Riker who is with Logan? I just clicked you said 'mates' and 'them'

I typed back yeah Lily and Erik are with him too but shhh it's supposed to be a surprise so acted surprised they know I've told you about Logan but that's it I sent the message and then locked my phone and ran the water in the glass.

I had a mouthful and breathed, when my phone vibrated again I grabbed to read it, it was from Riker but as I swiped the screen ready to put my passcode in I felt something grab me.

I was dragged to the floor and everything went black last thing I saw was Logan and Erik over me.