Family & Enjoyment!

Ryland's POV...

I don't even want to turn around right now but I do a little and with the corner of my eye I see HIM. I start panicking but I think he noticed cause I see him come racing at me "Riker!!!!!!" he scream the first name that comes to mind.

by the time he has me against the vechile "you fucking told you know what you are going to so regret that" he says I feel his warm breathe brush against my neck and instantly shiver I hear his belt but I still couldnt move he trapped my arm in the door of the vechile and was keeping it closed with his side while using his body to hold me tight and while one hand was obviously undoing the belt the other was hold down my other hand.

I felt his breathe on me again and then he kisses me I went to scream while suddenly I felt his teeth sink into my neck like a vampire "MOM!!!!!!" I scream as tear begin to stream down my face. Where is everyone? Why was nobody helping me? "you know you are quite big for someone your age and you know what you were good when you couldn't move what about if you could?" he whispered in my ear.

"get the fuck off my baby brother!" I heard and instantly knew it was Riker, thank the lord "you sick fuck listen to him GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM NOW!!!!" I then hear Ross scream and I smile the tiniest bit inside cause I know my brother are going to save me.

suddenly I feel him get dragged off me and I hear him grunt and then Ross opens the door which frees my hand and he hugs me tightly I couldn't see what was going on and I think thats why Ross held me especially like that.

"now what should I do to you for not listening to either one of my brothers?" I hear Rocky he sounded like a physcho "you do know the only reason we haven't kicked fuck out of you right not is because of that boy over there, right?" Riker says "cat got your tongue?" I hear Rocky say and then a grunt obviously of the officer.

"right this is the plan you either get the heck up and leave and keep away far far far away from my baby and my family or I will kick fuck out of you or you can decided to stay and me and my brother here can jusy kick fuck out of your now, the choice is yours?" Riker says I hear another grunt from the officer and then I hear a load of movement then a bang as if someone had been pushed against something.

"you go near anyone of my family or me again we will make sure you dont live to see another day, you tell any of your cop friends or anyone we will reveal that you raped, abused and attempted to rape a minor and then we will make sure you dont live to see another day get the heck out of my sight" I hear Riker says idr never head him speak like that it was scary.

suddenly I felt more arms around me and I knew my brother where hugging me "thank you so much" I mumble into the hug they leave go but Riker keeps an arm around me and lead me inside. He take me too one of the backrooms and looks at my neck which I can feel blood so I knew it was bleeding.

"Ry? did he....hurt.... you?" he says I shake my head as best as I can without knocked Riker who was putting stuff on the bite "just my neck and my hand you guys came in time don't worry" I say I knew he was blaming himself suddenly I felt a kiss on my neck the opposite side to the bite, it was a soft but passionate kiss.

I felt the kiss again but it was a little further up it happened three more time but he playfully nibbled my ear "Riker" I giggled I liked that suddenly he came in front of me and started kissing my lips and laid me down slowly "Rik.... woah" we hear someone say he jumps off me and I jump up it was Ross, we both look at one another "time to...umm... go" Ross says leaving the room.

Me and Riker follow you'd think I wouldn't want it after nearly being raped by Riker knew which buttons to press and I knew Riker wouldn't hurt me. We climb in the car "what on earth happened to you neck?" mom says looking I look Rydel and Dad look and look shocked I just look down not knowing what to say.

"mom could you just drop it... for now" Riker says saying the last part slowly so mom understand he means wait for me to speak.

I put my head on Rikers shoulder as we started driving.

Riker's POV...

We'd only been driving a couple of minutes but when I look down at Ryland whos head was on my shoulder I noticed he was asleep.

I plant a kiss lightly on his head. I really feel guilty for not being there for him when that prick was trying to get his way with my boyfriend... what am I saying we aren't in a relationship! or are we? well we nearly had sex we would have if Ross never walked in. wait that shouldn't have happened either he just nearly got raped and all I can think about is sleeping with him gosh I'm so sick!!!!

This was all my fault it was my fault he had to choice a restaurant last minute, it was my fault he said we were dating while lead to the police getting involved, it was my fault for leaving him alone with that man on more than two occasions never mind one, it was my fault that I kissed him, its all my fault I am the reason my own baby brother has been raping and had just nearly been raped a second time. all me!

"Riker?" I hear I snap out of thought "you ok?" Ross asks I nod "we are home" he tell me I look and see our house and decide to carry Ryland to bed as I put him down I notice he has hold of my top as I ease my top out od his grip he wakes up "sorry" I whisper he looks at me "Riker" he says hes sounds so vulnerable I automatically hug him.

next thing I knew we were making out on his bed and I had no shirt on and I was in middle of ripping his but this was all his doing now mine so that means he wants it right?  or was this my doing cause I tried earlier? 

I was so caught in my thoughts I hadn't even noticed my pants where off until I felt warmtb around 'him' I look snapping out of my thoughts to see that the warmth was Ryland's mouth I hear him gag a little which made me smile I moan slightly trying to not too be loud knowing our family was just downstairs.

Ryland then started making his way up my body with kisses ans eventually began kissing my lips before forcing enterance in my mouth with his tongue and he sat down on my lenght we both moaned into the kiss and he began moving up and down as I thrusted "Ry" I moan.

we must have been doing it for a while before eventually I felt myself get thicker "Ryland" I moan I see a smile on his face and I feel him grab my hand against the pillow and intertwine our fingers "cum in me" he moans throwing his head back in a moan as I thrust deep and eventually release inside of him and play with him as I begin to release and it isn't long before he releases all over my chest.

I then pull it out of himself and just throws himself near me panting "gosh you sweat so easy" he says laughing so do I "means you did an awesome job" I praise kissing his lips he smiles "so did you" he says I wink at him.

Then I remember our family was downstairs they would have totally heard that "I don't care if they heard" Ryland says like the teenage boy he is if you know what I mean I chuckle at him "you dirty little...." I get cut off "says you whos laying there with cum all over them" he points out laughing reminding me.

I shake my head "because of you" I point out "I'm gonna get a shower to get rid off all this sweat and cum" I say pushing myself off the bed I feel Ryland grab my arm so I look at him "when you have a shower can you sleep in my bed with me?" he asks he looked so adorable I nod "of course babe" I say and I kiss his nose and he automatically winkles his nose and smiles thats so adorable I am going to do that more now.

right shower time for me and then bed with my..... boyfriend? brother? I don't know but that a minute ago was not a brother bond......