Home Sweet Home!

Ryland POV...
Riker had been so excited all day, currently I was in the car with a blindfold on Riker was driving singing along to the radio.

I was tapping my foot "Riker please tell me where we are going" I tell him. I hear him chuckle "don't worry about it" I felt his hand rub my leg, I bite my lip nervously.

I rubbed my stomach I was starting to get butterflies from being nervous too I took a breathe, then felt the car stop "we are here" he told me.

I hear his door open and then close and then heard mine open and felt his hand grab mine as Riker lead me out of the car, I slid out until my feet touched the floor.

After he closed and locked the door, "you ready?" He asked I nodded "I think so" I told him I was unsure of my surrounds so was worrying a little he took off the blindfold and directly in front of me was a gorgeous house, I had  been eyeing it up every time I passed it.

I look at Riker who dangled keys in my face "it's ours" he told us my eyes widen and so did a smile on my face "thank you" I said hugging him tightly he hugged back "are you only wanting to see the outside?" He joked.

I left go and I grabbed the keys and ran to the door and opened it, Riker showed me the living area and then the kitchen he showed me the bathrooms and the guest room room. He has decorated and got it all furnished it looked gorgeous.

He grabbed my hand and led me to another room "this is OUR room" he said making me smile a little, he opened the door to reveal a king size bed that's all I saw at first then I saw everything else the room was gorgeous and huge. I smiled at him "nursery?" I asked him.

He shook his head "I have somewhere else to show you first" he said and led me up the the attic, "this is your space" he opened the door one side had a treadmill and a bike and stuff like that so it was a mini gym, In the corner was arts stuff and then the other side had a computer and a desk. I smiled it was such an amazing gesture.

He left me downstairs "I also want to show you this first" he led me into another room and my eyes widen it had a tea party set and a dress up area and a big ship and stuff like that "this is going to be our princess's playroom I know she's young but I wanted it too be ready for her" he told me I smiled "I love it babe"

He then led me, finally, to the baby's nursery I only knew that cause on the door it said "Princess's Room" which I thought was super adorable, I'm pregnant leave me alone!

He opened the door and I gasped I didn't except him to have out so much effort into any of the room never mind them all I was in love "I haven't completed it cause I think you should be able to put stuff in too" he told me I look around the room.

I turn around and hug Riker, he's totally made it up to me "thank you so much I love you" I told him he gave me a kiss "I love you too" he smiles at me. I hear the door go I look at Riker "go on answer the first call" he told me I smiled and ran downstairs and opened it.

I saw my siblings and parents I close the door "just cold callers" I joke loudly and open the door "how do you...?" Mom started but I was too excited to let her finish "I looooooovvvvveeeeee it" I told her with a smile huge on my face.

Everyone has a look around "it's amazing I can't believe you managed to pull it off" Rocky said to Riker giving him a pat on the back Riker smiles "trust me I felt like giving in but then I just imagined that face..." He gestured to the huge grin still on my face "..and it pushed me to finish it" he told him.

I gave Riker a long passionate kiss "guys I think you need to go home I think we are gonna christen the house" Riker joked as we broke away from the kiss but he kept his arms around me I slap him and smile rubbing my stomach. I just imagine us as a three instead of a two and it's prefect I can't wait for her to get here.