Skates, Ice

~y/n~ your name
~h/c~ hair color
~h/l hair length
~e/c eye color
~you live by yourself by the way

Your POV
Through the touch of coldness on my skin; I wake up and see snow falling from my window. I slowly stood up from my cozy bed, and looked out the window. Smiling to myself, I thought "snow day, no school, no homework, only fun, thanks Jack Frost :)"

I walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair, and got ready to skate on the lake in the forest. When I was done, I ran down stairs, grabbed an apple and my ice skates. I got to the lake in the middle of the forest, put on my skate, and headed towards the lake-stopping at the edge, I grabbed a rock and threw it on the lake to make sure the ice was thick enough to skate on-
Clack clack clack, the sound of a rock bouncing on ice. The ice didn't break or crack, so I stepped on the ice, and d
performed some tricks (even though no one was watching me...) I picked up a while ago; strangely, it felt like someone was watching me...

Jacks POV
It was a regular boring spring day, so I decided to make it snow for anyone who had school, but wished they didn't.
It's been 2 years since the Guardians and I trapped Pitch in his dark hole of fear. Everything was the same after that- except, more kids are believing in me.

Flying/traveling on the cold winds, I saw a girl (about the age of 18 or 19) heading towards the lake I fell into. Memories suddenly filled my head, and in a state of worry, I followed the girl to the lake--
She threw a rocking the ice making sure if the ice was thick enough to skate on-I watched her do tricks and spins in the air, she's talented.
"I wonder if she can see me."-"Ugh, Jack! What are you thinking!? Only kids can see you."
Looking back, I saw her look around as if someone was watching her. "Hmm...maybe she can see me..."
Hearing cracking sounds from the ice, I hurriedly scooped her away from the lake--

Your POV
I looked around to see if anyone was watching me-crack crack-crack
I looked down at the ice, seeing it expand to the point where the water came up from it~~~
I closed my eyes shut, thinking I was going to fall but, I felt someone scoop me away from the ice.

I opened my eyes and saw frost on a deep blue hoodie...

Jack Frost POV
The girl opened her eyes, and stared at the frost on my blue hoodie.

"Hahaha." I laughed, "Names Jack-Jack Frost. How can you see me? Only kids can see me." I questioned. 

The girl looked up, "Names y/n, and I can believe too, you know?-I still believe in Santa, the tooth fairy, Sandman, the Easter Bunny, and you..."

I smiled at her, y/n made my day saying that. I reached her house and gently put her down on her porch.

Your POV
Jack placed me down on my porch, I looked into his icy blue eyes, I hugged him and said, "Thank you for saving me Jack." For some reason, I heard and felt his heart beat faster than it was before, "nah, he's just surprised" I thought. He suddenly hugged me back and quietly said, "I'm glad I saved you y/n. If I didn't you could've died like I did..."

"Wait what!? He fell into that lake? Is that how he became Jack Frost? I asked myself, I put the thought aside thinking I should ask him later.

I let go of the hug I gave him, saying 'goodbye' as he flew away. I unlocked my door and walked into my house. In the kitchen I made hot cocoa, and walked upstairs to my room. I placed the hot cocoa on my night stand and plopped myself on my bed, falling into a deep sleep.

Tap tap tap

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jack at my window, I rubbed my eyes and ran to the window. I tried to open the window for Jack to come in but it was stuck because of the ice. I laughed and held up one finger, signaling him 'one minute'. Running down stairs I filled a cup with hot water and slowly went back up stairs. When I got into my room, I poured hot water on the window and let Jack in.

"You know, you could've opened the front door for me." He laughed.
"Haha I knew that." I said, my cheeks turning slightly pink.

Jack sat on the edge of my bed-"Where are your parents?" He asked. "I've been wondering since I dropped you home today."
My eyes got wide and my heart started to beat fast like a drum. "Um-uh.." I stuttered, "T-they-"
"It's ok you don't have to tell me now." Jack said, but I shook my head 'no', "I want to tell somebody I can trust..."

Jacks POV
"I want to tell somebody I can trust"
y/n said. My heart pounded on my chest. "She trusts me!? We just met-but I am a guardian...does she know that? This is confusing"
-"Jack?"

I snapped out of my thoughts-"huh?"
She laughed, "what were you thinking about?" I rubbed the back of my neck-"haha nothing.."

"Um-okay, well I'm gonna tell you about my family okay?"

"Y-yeah, go ahead." I told her.
~~~~~~

-

-

-

-

Watched 'Rise of the Guardians' for the millionth time...who had/has a little crush on Jack Frost?

Anyway, hope you enjoy my story 😬 it probably sucks, but I wanted to make write a fanfiction about him haha. Please tell me if I need to correct something? 😁

-

-

-

Hopefully my writing improves while writing this story and the other story 'Between'

Check that story out?

Thanks you for reading this! It makes me happy...