Relief, Attack

Your POV

"Oh my god! JACK DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT! I thought you were freakin Pitch!"

"I'm sorry y/n." He apologized and pulled me into a hug.

"How'd you get in here with out making a sound?" I questioned, while drying my hair.

"I can turn myself into ice, so I flattened my self and went under the door, and into the closet full of cleaning stuff."

"I should've heard you come in here! If I didn't have the feeling of presence, you could've seen me without any clothes on!"

"Is that a problem?" Jack smirked.

I turned bright red and smacked him on the arm, "No wonder why you're at the top of the naughty list!"

Jack laughed and said, "Yeah, no wonder why."

"Ey, what are you guys talking about in there?" Bunny asked, knocking on the door.

"Uh-m...I was showering and Jack came in here scaring me...." I answered.

"Sure then mate, well have fun in there." Bunny said unsure.

"See now look what you've done! Bunny thinks we're doing inappropriate stuff in here!"

"Oops?"

"Ugh Jack! You're so frustrating!"

"Well, we should get out of the bathroom now before the rest of the guardians find us in here," Jack smirked.

I unlocked the door pushing Jack out first, then walked outside myself.

"Hey, Jack? Can you take me to Tooth's place? I'm supposed to be there to talk to her."

"Yeah sure."
~~

"Hey! Y/n!"

"Hey Tooth! I said, waving at her, "Alright Jack you can go, make sure to get some rest when you get to North's alright?"

He nodded his head and flew away.

"So, what does it feel like kissing Jack?"

"Uh...it's good...why are you asking me this?"

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get into your privacy..."

"It's fine..." I said.

"But, if you kiss him again, I will-"

"Bzzz-bzzz-bzzz-bzzzz!"

"Oh sorry, the fairies need help getting a tooth out from under a trap.."

"I'll be back in a sec.."

"Alright then..." I said, unsure.

What was that about? Is she jealous of me?

I was sitting on a rock near the pond Tooth had at her quarter. I started to realize the fairies were disappearing group by group. I started to panic.

"You miss me y/n?"

"JAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKK!"

And I blacked out.

_____
Very short short chapter, but I hope you like it anyway.

I will post longer chapters later on. And hopefully I have time to have a schedule for this story.

Thank you SO SO SO much for reading my story. I cannot believe I have so many reads, I always thought that I'd have 1 or 2 reads. Thank you guys. I love you -Tori