Screaming, Hurting

I turned around meeting yellow golden eyes, that reminded me of Sandy's dream sand.

"Lost something?"

I gulped and stepped back slowly as the tall, gloomy, gray person stepped forward. (Honestly, That's the only way I can explain that)

*Flashback*
I-I was riding my bike, a-and this pitch black person shoved me into that mail box. You probably don't b-believe in S-Santa or the Sandman , but that guy is Pitch*

"Pitch." I whispered.

I looked up and slowly but the bucket of snow down and reached for a pan  behind me slowly, I grabbed the handle and quickly hit Pitch on the head and run upstairs with the bucket of ice, while he falls to the ground. I ran into my room with a fainted Jack on my bed. I open the window, so the coldness reaches Jack faster, I put the cold towel on his head, took off his hoodie, revealing his toned body. I blushed and spread snow on his chest, stomach and arms.
He finally woke up, and his temperature is back to normal-I mean, low.

"Jack. Pitch, he's here."

Saying nothing, Jack immediately ran down stairs stopping upon Pitch, who was getting up from the floor.

"Well look who it is-Jack Frost." Pitch sneered.

Jack just glared at him, pointing his staff at Pitch.

"What do you want Pitch?"

"Oh me? I'm here for her!" Pitch said, suddenly covering my mouth as he vanish into shadows, taking me into a cave, with cages.
I realized where I was, and tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oh sweetie," Pitch said holding my cheek, "No need to start crying, you're here with me."

I moved my head out of his hold and glared at him.

"You're such a beautiful girl," he said smiling while stroking my cheek.
"I'm gonna marry you. But first, you need to die in order for me to keep you forever," he said, shoving me into a cold and dark cage.

Jack's POV
I went to North's right away, and I couldn't keep the tears from running down my cheeks.
I slammed open the door as everyone stopped and looked at me.
"PITCH TOOK Y/N!" I screamed as loud as I could.
"Mate, we gotta get her don't we?"

"It's okay Jack, we'll find her soon," Tooth said.

"NO WE HAVE TO FIND HER NOW! I....I think I love her...."

"To the sleigh!" North said.

"Uh, I'd rather take the tunnels, it's where Pitch's lair is, mate...."

"Oh come on Bunny, everyone loves the sleigh!" North tried to convince him.

"THERES NO TIME TO FIGHT RIGHT NOW! WE HAVE TO SAVE Y/N! SHUT UP AND DRIVE THE SLEIGH! BUNNY! STOP COMPLAINING."
And so North took off.

We arrive at the lake, where we trapped Pitch. I look for the bed marking on the floor to find out where Pitch's hole is. When we found the hole, Bunny taps his foot-paw, on the ground, creating a deep black hole. I jump in with no hesitation and pointed my staff at whoever was in front of me. I see it was the one that I loved, sitting inside a cage. Crying.

I see Pitch standing in front of a all pitch black tux, and gown.
Are they getting married!?

I slowly crept up to the cage

"Y/n." I whispered.

She looked up, and on her beautiful face were puffy red eyes, and dried tears on her cheeks.
She looked hurt.