Betrayal, heart breaks

Your outfit above

Your POV
I tried to get out of Jack's arms, but every time I try to get up, his grasp tightens. So I shake him up until his eyes flutter open. I smiled and pointed at his arms. He gave me a sheepish smile and said, "sorry" in his morning voice. I got ready for today and headed out of my bathroom.

"You ready?" Jack asks me. "Ready as I'll ever be." I chuckled. Jack took my hand and jumped out of my window. I squeezed my eyes shut, but before I knew it, we were traveling by wind. Jack took me to the lake, the lake I almost fell into, and the lake where Jack FELL into.

"Jack, wait. What if one of us fall into the lake?" I asked. Jack smirked at me and stepped onto the ice, causing it to get thicker and harder. After making the lake safe, Jack skated making frost patterns on the lake.

"It's beautiful." I whispered, "What was that?" Jack asked. Saying it louder this time, "It's beautiful!"
"That's not all of it y/n, I still have another thing to show you." He said, while taking my hand, leading me to the middle of the lake.

Stepping closer to me, Jack took a blue box out of his hoodie pocket. "Y/n, I want to protect you for the rest of my life, and I hope you know that. I'm so glad I met you, and I'm so glad that you believed in me for such a long time, and for that; I want to give you this as a present. I made it out of my permanent ice and North helped me with the rest. I hope you like it." Jack said, handing me the ice blue box. "Oh my gosh Jack, you didn't have to do this for me!" Opening the box, I saw a glass ice drop necklace with a tiny snowflake attached to the drop. I smiled and tackled Jack with a hug. "Wait, that's not all, lift up the fuzzy black thing." Jack chuckled. I lifted the black fuzzy thing and I saw a bracelet with a dangling snowflake charm (picture on the side). Again, I tackled Jack with a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! But I don't like it.."
"You don't?" Jack asked sadly. "Nope, I love it Jack! How can I not love something done by someone I can trust and believe in!? Jack laughed and turned me around. "Give me the necklace, I'll put it on for you." He said, taking the necklace out of my palm and placed it around my neck. "You look beautiful." He said.
I blushed at his compliment and put on the bracelet. "Thank you."

"We should get going." I said, my boyfriend is taking me somewhere.
"O-okay." Jack said, holding my hand again so we could travel on the winds.

I swear, I saw a hint of jealousy and sadness in his eyes for a moment.

Jack's POV
I took y/n home so she could go on her date with her boyfriend...I admit I'm jealous, but I'm still happy for her. "Hope to have fun with him..." I said honestly.

"Thanks." Y/n said, "And thanks again for the amazing gift!" She said, giving me a peck on my cheek. I thought she-never mind she probably meant it as a friendly way. I thought while my heart tried to escape my chest.

Your POV
I hugged Jack once again, and walked to my door; I ran upstairs and fixed myself up to get ready for the date with Adam. I closed my front door and paced to the restaurant, where Adam wanted to meet me. I Finally reached Olive Garden and made my way inside since it was so cold. I saw Adam at a booth, but he was with a girl...he looked up at me and smirked.

"Hey y/n, I just wanted you to walk all the way to Olive Garden just to break up with you. This is Steph, she's way better than you, and I only went out with you because I felt bad when your parents got murdered." He smirks, and started to make out with that Steph girl, possibly a slut.

I stood there staring while tears running down my face. I ran out of Olive Garden, and found a park bench; I bawled my eyes out. I should have known he would do that I thought.

-

-

-

-
Short update~~

Any improvements? Do I need to fix anything? Please help me 😁

- hope you enjoyed this chapter

Vote

Comment

Share