10- Happiness

***Emmas POV***

"Your so beautiful" I smiled as Anthony's soft lips kissed my cheek.

Its been a month since I told Anthony and Damien about mom, but to me it feels like its been decades.

"What's on your mind Em?" He asked

"Nothing." I answered "Just thinking"

"About?"

I looked down at Damien playing in the river. Our river.

"Thinking about how happy I am. And that I'm glad we decided to stay here even if its just temporary."

I turned to look at Anthony who sat next to me. He's eyes the same blue of the river and his funny looking gap hidden behind his plump kissable lips. Just some of the things that made him perfect.

"I really love this place. It makes me feel at home."

"I'm glad it does. You and Damien are all I have now and I wanna make you guys happy. Even if the rest if the world is empty and broken, Im fine as long as you guys are with me"

He stared into my eyes before he leaned in for a kiss. A kiss that sent shivers down my spine and made little butterflies form in my stomach. A kiss that was meant to be.

****This chapter is dedicated to Azhanabae. Make sure to check out her first book guys. Its really good so make sure to vote and comment. Thxs guys for reading ****