Prologue

May 15, 2112
Two years. Two years today was the day everything changed. When there was no longer any laws or government. The day that life as we knew it, no longer exsited.
We called it the Great War. I was small when it first started so I don't remember much of why or how it happened. All I remember is the violence and the feeling I felt, that feeling that I was never truly safe. When I was 11 years old my father was drafted and sent off to fight in the war, leaving my mother, my 1 year old brother and me behind. Less than a year later a letter was sent home saying my father had died in battle and all that was sent with that letter were his dog tags, that my mother let me keep. I haven't taken them off since that day.
After the war the earth was left barren. Whole cities destroyed and most of the earths population was wiped out. The few that survived now scavenge the ruins of our city in search of food and shelter. Some of these scavengers are friendly, others will kill you on the spot just for a few extra caps , our new form of currency.
This is our new world. A world no safer than the war zone it once was but a world we must learn to accept and appreciate.

**** This is my first story guys so please comment on ur thoughts. Thanks for reading ☺****