Nine

Today was gonna be a Cabby day. Don't ask that's what they call me and Cameron. I was getting ready since Cameron was coming in a little. I was wearing blue high waisted pants and floral tank top with my hair in high ponytail. I put concealer under my eyes. Red lipstick and mascara. That's all I needed. I take a pic on smapchat and send it to Diego saying, "how do I look?" He snapchated me back with selfie saying, "😍🔥." I start to blush. I put my phone in my pocket. I go downstairs and wait for Cam. Even though I had a little baby bump, I still got to wear the clothes I had. But the doctor said after you turn 3 months, your stomach is gonna grow even more. I watch TV til Cameron gets here.

"I'm home!!" Cameron said while he opened the door of the front house.

"Finally! I'm hungry!" I say while I turn off the TV and hug him. We walk out the door and straight to the car.

"So where you wanna eat?" He said while he drove out the drive way.

"IHOP?"

"IHOP, it is!" Once we got there, the waitress was being really rude.

"What would you like to drink, Cameron?" She knows his name. 👏👏.

"I would like orange juice please."

"Coming right up." With that she leaves.

"Wow. She's rude!" I get off my chair.

"I would love to talk to the manager please!" I said to somebody.

"Yes. May I help you?"

"One of your waitress is being really rude. She didn't even ask what I would like to drink. Please change my waitress or I promise to never eat here again or at any IHOP." He nods. He gets mad at the waitress. He even fired her. I sat back down.

"Damn Gabby."

"The baby hormones make me more of bitch." He laughs. A waiter comes.

"What would you like to drink?"

"Orange juice." Cam says again.

"Lemonade. Please."

"Coming right up." With that he left. We started to talk about about what we wanted. The waiter came back with our drinks.

"Have you thought what you would like to order?"

"Yes . Umm...I'll have the combo but with strawberry banana pancakes. Eggs scrambled. Bacon." He nods. Cam orders. While we wait for our food, we start talking about things.

"The day, I called you which was yesterday. Sammy came by."

"What happened now?"

"He wants me back but I don't know. I mean we've been through a lot together. I'm pregnant with his baby. I miss him. But I still have to talk to Nate and the guys."

"I promise this time I'll be there when he or someone breaks your heart okay?"

"Okay."

"But whatever makes you happy. I'm happy." I hug him. With that the food comes.

"Thank you." We both say.

"The only thing is that I like Diego." I say while eating.

"Wait. The Diego. The one you liked when you were 13 and two years later left?"

"Yes that Diego."

"How is he back in the picture?" He said while he stuffed his face.

"I went to the park like about 3 months ago and I passed by my old soccer team. I talked to Coach for and hour and later Diego showed up. And ever since we've been hanging out." He nods.

"I remember when you were 14 and he was over that the house. You got all happy. And never stopped looking at him." He said while laughing.

"Aye! He was the first person I had a crush on." He laughs. We finally finished our food. We left 2 dollars of tip cause of the first waitress. Bitch. We paid and went to the threates. We decided to watch Pixels. The movie finished in like max 2 hours. It was really good. (idk how long the movie is.)

"Does he like you back?" Cam asked while we got in the car.

"Yeah. But he knows that I still love Sammy. So he don't wanna get in the way." He nods.

"Now where do we go?" 

"Let's go bowling!"

"Fine. So I can beat your butt." Cam says all say sassy.

"In your dreams."

"It's on!!" We got the bowling alley in like 20 minutes. I haven't been bowling since forever. We played four games. Guess who won all of them? Me!

"I let you win."

"Your such a liar." I laugh. We finally went back home.

"Let's make homemade pizza?"

"Yes! Only cause your cooking is amazing."

"I know." I laugh. We started to make it. And after almost about an hour of making two pizzas, it was actually pretty amazing. We were watching movies while eating and I got a call from Nate. I put pause which made Cam mad. I put it on speaker.

G: What's up, Nate?

N: Sam told me just today on what happened yesterday.

G: I told him I'll think it about it. That I still have to talk you and the guys.

N: I think you should say yes.

G: About three months ago, you were about to kill Sammy.

N: I know that. But it's just not having you in Sammy's life is horrible. I get it that I smoke and drink but not a lot and he does. He doesn't even wanna go to the studio.

G: As much as I would say yes in a second but I need time to think.

N: No, I get it. I'm just saying. You don't need to tell him yes so quickly. I do want you to give it time.

G: Alright I have to go.

N: Okay. Love you.

G: Love you too.

With that I hang up. I put my hands in my face.

"What?"

"This is gonna be harder than I thought."

"Why? I mean you do want Sammy back."

"I do but the only problem is Diego." Boy problems. #1 thing that I hate.