Sixteen

I'm gonna go house shopping today with Mom and Sierra. We were looking at one. It was truly beautiful. 2 stories with 4 rooms and 2 and half of bathroom. One room is downstairs and also the restroom. Master bedroom has a walk in closest and it's own beautiful bathroom. The other two rooms share a bathroom. And since I cook, I loved the kitchen. It was just beautiful. A pretty big living room and backyard. It even has a basement which will come to handy to the game room I want. The cost of the whole house is $328,500.

"I'm taking it." I told the real estate.

"Okay. I just need you to sign some papers." She passed me some papers. I read and signed them all.

"Are you sure you want it?" Mom asked.

"Yes I do. I love it."

"I mean its big for you to live alone." Sierra said.

"I won't tho. My best friend, Kariela is moving in with me. The only person who actually talked to me in high school."

"Oh okay." Mom said while Kariela came in.

"Wow this fucken huge."

"Language." Mom and I said.

"Sorry. Wow this is huge."

"You like it?"

"I love it. I wanna check out the rooms." We go upstairs.

"I call masters."

"Hey that's not fair."

"I'm paying most of the house. So I get the masters."

"Fine."

"Lilo's bedroom is gonna be next to mine and you can get the one next to it. And the downstairs one can be the guest room. Oh just to let you know. The food pantry is near the guess room. And it's huge."

"Alright."

"Here are the keys of the house. You can start moving your things in. In three days. Thank you ladies. Hope you have a nice day bye."

"You too. Bye." We all say. I started to get a call from Sammy.

"I'll be back." They start talking while I go to the kitchen and they're in the living room.

G: Hey baby. What's up?

S: Hey. I just wanted to see how you are.

G: I'm great.

S: That's good. Did you get the house?

G: Yes. And it's perfect for me.

S: That's good. You think I can stop later. I gotta tell you something.

G: Sure. Please say you didn't cheat on me.

S: No I didn't. So don't freak out.

G: Okay. Is it serious?

S: Yeah kinda and you can also show me the house.

G: Okay. See you in a little. Love you.

S: Love you more baby girl.

With that I hang up. I walked back to the living room. We walked outside. I locked the door.

"We need to start picking colors for the rooms." Kariela says while she's close to her car.

"How does tomorrow sound?"

"Perfect. Alright see you tomorrow."

"Bye." She got in her car and left. We back to the car and drove to somewhere to eat cause we've been doing this for like hours. When we were at the cashier, I got text saying I'm here by Sammy.

"To go or here?" The cashier said.

"To go."

G: There is key in the plant next to the door. I'll see you in a little bit.

I texted him and told them Sammy was there already. We drove back to the house. I walked inside to see the whole Omaha Squad.

"Oh my god what are all you guys doing here!?" I say while I hug all of them. "I thought you were coming alone." I sat on Sammy's lap.

"I was going to but J thought it was better if we all came." I nod.

"So whats up?" I say while I got my plate of food out of the bag.

"We all decided to go tour in 2 weeks." Gilinsky said.

"We thought it will be easier since Rupp is our DJ." Johnson said.

"And it'll be way more fun." Nate said.

"How long?"

"Four months and half." They all say. I had tears coming out my eyes.

"Wow this amazing!" I got up.

"Gabby please calm down." Sammy said.

"No I'm not gonna calm down. I officially got my boyfriend. And I'm about give birth in five months."

"That's why we're doing only four months and half. We're gonna come back for the birth. You know I wouldn't miss it." Sammy said while he got up and hugged.

"We all wouldn't miss it no matter what." They say as we do a group hug.

"Okay fine. But."

"But what?" Gilinsky said.

"You guys have to help me paint and move the things into the house." They all looked me like if I was just playing around with them.

"I'm not playing around. You guys owe me."

"Ugh fine!" They all say.

"Uhh don't whine."