Thirteen

(Btw the video is like Zoella's video called, How Well Do We Know Each Other? w/ Aflie.)

It was 12 in the afternoon and Sammy and I decided to finally make the video.

"Hi guys! It's Gabby Dallas here. Today, I'm doing the girlfriend/boyfriend tag with the one and only Samuel Wilkinson." I say pointing to him while he smiles and waves.

"Sammy Wilk actually."

"Shut up. It's the same thing." I say while we both start laughing.

"Alright so we both have five questions for each other. I'm gonna ask him a question and if he gets it wrong, I'm gonna hit him with a plate full of whip cream. If he gets it right, I give him a kiss. Same with him."

"So let's get started!" He says.

"Name five favorite candies of mine." I say.

"Sour Patch, Swedish Fish, Skittles, Redvines, and KitKat." I start clapping

"Correct." I kiss him on the cheek.

"What's my favorite lyric on Aye Ma?" He says while he looks at me.

"I need a down ass chick who can work the D."

"Damn. I didn't know you actually knew it." He says while he kisses my cheek.

"Favorite Jack and Jack song."

"Groove."

"Wrong!!" I grab a plate and smack it on his face.

"What is it then?" He says while he wipes of the cream on his eyes.

"California."

"Well how was I supposed to know."

"I'm your girlfriend. You should know." I says while laughing cause of all the cream on his face.

"Favorite clothing brand."

"RVCA duhh."

"You remembered." He says while clapping. He tries to give me a kiss.

"Oh hell no!" I say trying to dodge him.

"Too bad." He says while he kisses me on the lips.

"Delicious." I say while laughing.

"Favorite duo. And it's two."

"The Balcony which is Kenny and Wes. Jack and Jack." I kiss his cheek.

"Miss you guys."

"Name everyone in my family."

"Your mom, Lori, your two sisters, Emily and Annie, your brother, Ben, and your dad, Dave."

"Can't believe you remember my dad's name." He says while he kisses my cheek.

"Favorite TV show."

"Glee." I kiss his cheek. (Last episode killed me)

"What's my favorite part of you?"

"My butt." He grabs plate and smacks me. "What is it then?" I say cleaning offing the whip cream from my eyes.

"Your smile. It was the first thing I loved about you when I first met you. Second was your butt." I laugh.

"Last two. So what's my favorite part of you?"

"My D." I smack him with a plate.

"Eww no. It's your eyelashes dumby."

"Why eyelashes?"

"Cause you have nice big girl eyelashes." He laughs.

"My middle name."

"Howard." With that he kisses me on the lips.

"Since you lost, I tweet something off your Twitter."

"Wait but you got hit too."

"Only once tho. So give me your phone." He logs in on his Twitter. He passes me his phone.

"I'm ugly and I smell like shit 24/7." I say while I post it. He starts laughing.

"Not cool." We laugh together.

"Give it thumps up. Follow him and me on all our social media below. Subscribe. I love you guys!"

"Love you guys too." He says while her try's to kiss me. I push his face.

"No fair!" He says while he fakes cry fine.

"Fine big baby." We were about kiss and I smash his face with a plate full of whip cream. I start laughing.

"Not cool dude."

"Oh shut up and come here." I kiss him even with the cream on his face. We kiss for a few seconds. I do my ending intro.

"That was fun. We should do this more often." He says while he cleans his face.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I get to hear your beautiful laugh."

"Your weird. Did you know that?" I say while grabbing my laptop and camera about to edit the video.

"Yeah but I'm your weirdo."

"Your too cute." I say while I pinch his cheeks.

"You hungry?" He ask.

"Yeah all the time." He chuckles.

"What do you wanna eat?"

"I'm craving chicken."

"KFC?"

"Yes."

"Alright I'll be back baby girl." He says while he kisses my cheek and grabs the car keys.

Sammy's POV:

I was driving down to KFC. I still can't believe I got a girl like her. Smart, funny, adorable, weird, amazing personality, etc. She's just my world. Nobody really understands how much i love her. I was in a really bad position when we broke up. Now I have her back in my arms. Thanks to Diego. I need to thank him. It was like about 30 minute drive. Man everything here is so far from each other. When I got out the drive thru I barely remembered about my mom. I haven't told her anything. Ben, Annie, and Emily know but I haven't told my parents. I think they'll be okay with it. I mean I've been with her for a year and like a month yet we took four months off. I doubt Gabby will be down to go to Omaha. I'll just have to talk to her.