Eleven

I was just walking Jake around the park while being 4 months pregnant. I haven't chosen who I wanted yet. It was either history or new. Diego has been very supportive of me and him hanging out less. Sammy has been supportive of the time I needed. I just felt safe being back home officially. It felt good. I still do YouTube Videos. I still do challenges. It's just a way to give back to my fans, my family. I finally went back home. There was a Jeep and Nate's car. I don't remember any of the boys getting a Jeep. I went inside.

"SURPRISE!" It's Nate, Gilinsky, Johnson, Cameron, Nash, Swazz, Diego, and Sammy.

"You guys!!" I hug all of them. "What are guys doing here?"

"Sierra told me that you finally gonna see if you were gonna have a boy or girl so I decided to call up the boys so we can go with you." Cameron says. I hug him.

"Well the appointment is like in 30 minutes so we should head going." They nod. We went outside.

"Before we leave, who's beautiful Jeep is this?" I say.

"It's mine." Gilinsky says.

"Can I drive it?" He nods and toss me the keys.

"You guys spoil me too much." I say while they laugh. In the Jeep, it was me in driver seat, Gilinsky in the passenger seat, Johnson, Diego, and Cameron. We thought it was a bad idea of Sammy not being in the same car as Diego. And the rest went with Nate. Gilinsky turns on the radio. 679 by Fetty Wap ft. Remy Boys is playing. We all started singing to it. It was funny tho cause the part that says, "I got this sewed up." They would say, "I got the soda." We took like 15 minutes to get to the hospital. I took like 5 minutes to sign papers. Once I finished, they called my name.

"Gabriela Dallas." I got up.

"Is it okay if they come with me? I just want family with me."

"Oh it's fine, Ms.Dallas." She smiles. We get inside the room. We wait 5 minutes.

"Well hello. I'm Dr.James." He says while he shakes all their hands. He pulls up my shirt to the top of my belly. "This is gonna feel cold." He puts a jelly on belly. I was a little nervous and excited at the same time. I look at the screen. I had tears of joy coming out of my eyes. Something so important is growing inside of me.

"Congrats Ms.Dallas, your having a baby girl." I start crying. I look at Cameron who has his mouth wide open. Gilinsky with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. Johnson and Swazz looking like they have never seen something like this. Diego with wide eyes but also a smile. Nash and Nate hugging each other. Sammy balling his eyes out more than me.

"We're having a little princess." Sammy says while crying. I look back at the screen and smile. Dr.James gives me a picture and video of the ultrasound. I pull my shirt back down. Nate and Nash help me off the bed.

"Wow." I said while we walked back to car.

"This is the best experience I have ever had. And that's me talking." Swazz says while we all laugh. We drove back to the house.

"Gabby, can I talk to you?" Diego says. Everyone was watching a football game and I was just making snacks. I just nod. We go upstairs to my room.

"What's up?" I say while I sit down on my bed.

"These past few months that I have been hanging out with you. Have been the best months of my life. I have been liking you since I was 13 and you were 10. I knew we wouldn't have a chance cause I'm older than you. My feelings for you have never changed. But ever since today, I knew you belonged to someone else. I will always be there for you. Not as a boyfriend but best friend. You were meant to be with Sammy. Go and talk to him." A tear slipped. I hug him but kiss him on the lips.

"What was that for?"

"For letting get back with the love of my life." He smiles. I hug him again and go downstairs.

"Hey. We're gonna sleep over. We talk to mom already. She said it was fine." Cameron says while he pays attention back to the screen. Diego come downstairs and sits on the couch and watch the game.

"Okay. Aye Sammy can I talk to you alone?" He gets up and we walk to my room.

"I get it. You chose Diego." He starts ranting about other things. I just kiss him. It felt like the first time I kissed him. Fireworks!

"Diego lets me go. He said I belonged to you and not him. I'm also willing to give it another try. But only because I miss you and for our baby girl." He hugs me. He goes down to his knees and starts talking in a baby voice.

"We're gonna be the best family ever." I smile. We lay down and cuddle.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure baby girl." Ugh I miss that!!!

"Why were you crying at the hospital? I mean I have never seen you cry like that before."

"It's just I thought she wasn't gonna grow up without her father. I didn't want her to go through that. I mean you grew up without your parents and you did really good. But your still heart broken that they left. I was also scared to lose you. I mean I lost you once. I didn't want to lose you to Diego."

"I love you, Samuel."

"I love you, Gabriela."

"A new start." I tweeted.

"Got her back💑💘" Sammy tweeted. I retweet it. I started to drift off to sleep.

"I promise to never let you go again." Sammy whispers while I fall asleep.