Twenty Two

"You need to go to the hospital asap!" Sammy said.

"Gina, Sierra, Annie, Emily, and Sammy go with her. Hurry!!" Nash said.

Nash's POV:

Before Annie left, I told her that when the camera turns on, everything will be showing on the big screen. I guess Annie turned it on because it was on the screen right now. They were already getting out of the car. They put her on a stretcher. Everyone was watching it. Once they got into the room, she was about to give birth. Just to let you guys know it's like 12:30 something in the morning. Don't ask why we had it so late at night.

"What do you have to say to everyone?" Sammy asked.

"I hate you so much, Sammy. And you guys have no idea how much this hurts!" She said. Sammy faces the camera towards himself.

"She loves me." He smiles.

"Hi everyone! So we're gonna stop it there! She needs some privacy. Once Lilo is here, we'll put it back on. For right now, Jack and Jack are gonna come out and sing Tides!" I say.

Gabby's POV:

"Gabby, I need you to push a little more hard. She's almost here." The doctors says. I push as hard as I can. The room is filled with the baby crying. I start to cry.

"You did it baby. You did it." Sammy says while he's near my face and is crying and kisses me. Mom holding my hand while crying also.

"Here's your beautiful baby girl." The nurse says while she passes Lilo to Sammy.

"Oh my god. She's so beautiful. Hi baby girl." Sammy says while he kisses her head. Annie was holding the camera the whole time.

"What do you have to say about Lilo?" Annie asked.

"She's one of the best things that has happened to me. Besides falling in love with Gabby and my fans." Sammy says.

"Can I see her?" I ask Sammy. He passes me her. I start to cry more.

"Your so beautiful. I can't believe your here. After nine months of some times being alone and craving so many things I've never ate before. Your finally here."

"Ma'am what will her name be?"

"Lilo Wilkinson."

"Lilo Wilkinson was born at 12:46am on April 7th, 2016 weighing 7 pounds."

"Thank you." I say to the nurse while I just hold Lilo close to me. "I will never stop loving you."

-Next Day-

Lilo and I were finally leveling the hospital. I was so excited and happy. Sammy came to pick me up.

"Hi baby girl." Sammy says while he kisses me and picks up Lilo's car seat. I sit in the back with Lilo.

"Awww babe. I want you here next to me." Sammy say while he looks in the back.

"Sorry Samuel. But I gotta sit in the back with Lilo for a little while."

"Fine." He finally drove off. We got to Chino in like 45 minutes. I walked in to see everyone there. Mom severing cookies. Them looking at old pictures and videos. Sammy walked in back of me while holding Lilo. They started to watch the video they took when I was giving birth. I chuckle a little. I start to cry. I hug Sammy while he's still holding Lilo.

"Gabby!!" Hayes yelled while he tackled me down.

"Hayes, what the hell she just got out the hospital!?" Nash yelled.

"It's okay, Nash. He just missed me that's all." I get up and hug Hayes.

"But you were only gone for a day." Cameron says while I hug him.

"It's the same thing you did for me when I was gone for like two days. And you almost tackled me down." I say to Cameron.

"True but that's when we were in Magcon. When you went, and I didn't." I nod. I start to hug everyone. Everyone started to hold Lilo. Sammy was sitting down and I just sat on his lap. I looked at him in the eyes.

"Man, I wish I had your eye lashes." I say while he starts laughing.

"Oh just kiss me." He says. I lean and kiss him. It turns into a make out session.

"Excuse me." I turn around and its Cameron.

"What?"

"Thats what got us in this position." He says while pointing at Lilo. "We don't need another so soon." Everyone starts laughing while I throw him a pillow.

"Give me LIlo." Hayes gives me here. I just smile and a tear rolls down.

"She's beautiful."

"Second best day of my life."

"What was your first?"

"Meeting you." I say while I snuggle my head in his neck.

-3 Months Later-

Sammy and I were spending our two year anniversary at a beautiful restaurant. I had already changed Lilo into her clothes (pic). Sammy was in the shower while I was doing my hair. Sammy's phone kept ringing. I finally decided to see what it is. I opened his phone. He was getting messages from Stacy. They kept saying how they can't wait to see each other. They can't wait to feel their lips and body's against each other. I started to cry.