Twenty Eight

- 1 Year Later-

I had a baby boy who is now 3 months. I got pregnant in January. I had him in September 21, 2020. His name is Erick Wilkinson. The whole time, I was pregnant. I just planned my wedding. Also since I wanted a Winter type of wedding, I'm doing it in December. The next day was gonna be my wedding. December 15, 2020. Its December 14. I'm just ready to finally get married to the love of my life.

-Next Day-

I was finally walking down the aisle. I had Cameron walking me down the aisle. I look everywhere to see family and friends. I look at my mom and Mama Wilk who was crying. The next thing, I knew I saw my real mom looking at me with tears. I look at Sammy who was crying. I finally get to Sammy. I look at our moms. She wasn't there anymore. I look at Cameron and I see my real dad in tears. I look back at Sammy. I look everywhere. I see a little boy with them. He seemed like 5. I was confused.

"This lovely couple has been through a lot. Has been through good times. Has been through rough times.  Has been through two pregnancies. I watch this girl grow up to a great woman. Samuel truly had found the right one."

"God gave him to her and he knows it too." Hayes said out loud for everyone to hear.

"You got that right." Sammy said and I just smiled. "Continue."  The priest smiles.

"You may now say your vows." Sammy nods.

"You. Just you being you. I fell in love with. I remember the first day, I met you in Magcon. You looked so beautiful. The moment you smiled and laughed. I knew I was gonna like you. But instead, I fell in love with you. Everyday, I fall in love with you even more. I just wanna promise you that I will always love you. That I'll always protect you and our children. That I'll be a  great dad and dad at times. 'Cause you know nobody's perfect. I will mess up but not the way I did. Me finally getting to see you like this is just wow. Wow. You look beautiful. Man, I can't wait to spend the rest seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, year, and infinity with you. I love you with all my heart and nothing and nobody will change that." A tear rolls down my cheek.

"Wow. Oh my... I don't think I can top that." Everyone chuckles. "You have been through things with me that I couldn't handle on my own. My whole life, I grew up on fairy tales. How something starts bad and ends happily ever after. I started off with not knowing that my real parents had died. But I grew up with an amazing Mom and siblings. Being bullied through most of my life. Going on a tour called Magcon which changed my life completely. If it weren't for being adopted or going to Magcon, I wouldn't be where I am today. Being here standing right in front of the love of my life. Being surrounded by friends. You changed my life. You gave me two beautiful children. You broke my heart but fixed it right back up. You made me laugh and smile when nobody else can. You made my life better. I promise to be there when you need. To be supportive. To be the best wife and mom I can be. I just promise that my love for you will never die. Till this day, the fairy tale still continues."

"Can the ring man bring the rings up?" The priest said. Hayes comes up. He stands there with the rings out.

"Do you, Gabriela Dallas take Samuel Howard Wilkinson to be your beloved husband?" He says while he looks at me.

"I do." I put on the ring on his finger.

"Do you, Samuel Howard Wilkinson take Gabriela Dallas to be your beloved wife?"

"Any day or time, I will." He puts the ring on my finger.

"By the power vested in me and all the rest, Gabriela, Samuel--I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Sammy grabs me by the waist. He kisses me like hes never kissed me before. I'd never forget this moment.