4

A/N: GAY

Brendon looked at his watch. It was 1:30.

"Damn, it's late." He quickly finished his drink. "I should get going." Ryan pouted. He ripped off part of a napkin and took out a pen. He scribbled something down quickly and put it in Brendon's shirt pocket. "Will you walk me out?" Brendon asked and Ryan nodded eagerly. They maneuvered throughout the place and Ryan never let go of Brendon's hand until they got outside. 

"Which car's yours?" Brendon pointed at his black Impala. "Holy shit, nice car! I'd kill for that." Brendon swallowed nervously, since the FBI thought Ryan was a serial killer. Ryan grinned at him. "Dude, I'm messing around, lighten up!" Brendon laughed and continued walking. 

"It's really fucking cold out tonight," Brendon said. He opened the door to the backseat and scooted inside to get his jacket. Ryan slid in the seat next to him and closed the door. Before Brendon could say anything, Ryan slammed his lips against Brendon's. He pushed Brendon down so he was laying across the backseat and climbed on top of him. Brendon hesitated for a minute and found himself kissing back, and then realized he couldn't let this go on any further and shoved Ryan off. He sat up and looked at Ryan in shock, mixed emotions running through his head. That was really fucking nice, but really fucking wrong.

"I'm sorry, it's just that we had a really nice and long conversation and I got this vibe that you wanted this too-"

"Ryan, it's fine. I did enjoy it. And I do like this," he gestured between the two of them, "But you jut caught me by surprise."

Ryan smiled. "Really?" Brendon nodded. "Great! I'll see you soon, right?"

"Of course." Ryan smiled again, like a little kid who was just given an entire big-ass cake.

"Great! I'm here around 10:20 every night." Brendon nodded. I know, he thought.

"Perfect. I'll definitely be back." 

"Awesome." Ryan leaned over and opened the door.  Both men stepped out of the car. "Bye Brendon." Ryan started walking away. Brendon stood there, still in shock over what just happened.

"Wait!" he called out. Ryan turned around and Brendon ran up to him. He grabbed him by the jacket and kissed him again. After a few seconds, Ryan came up for some air and beamed at Brendon.

"Until tomorrow, stranger." Brendon chuckled at his goofiness and couldn't help but smile largely as Ryan walked away with a little pep in his step.

A/N #2: I think this is kinda short but oh well. Anywayyyy this is for Bobbi to see when you have wifi again, enjoy some Ryden