5

A/N: SURPRISE UPDATE WHOOOO

"Urie! You managed not to get yourself killed!"

"You sound surprised, Dallon, it's nice to know you have so much faith in me." Brendon switched the phone into his right hand and sank down to the floor in his new apartment.

"Honestly, I have no faith in you. How'd it go?" Brendon ran the night through his head.

"Fine. He doesn't seem like a serial killer to me."

"Oh really? Best friends with the guy already? I'm impressed. Did he hit on you?"

"No."

"Bullshit."

"Would you hit on me, Special Agent Weekes?"

"Good point. Good night, Urie."

"Goodnight." Brendon hung up, threw his phone across the room and ran his fingers through his hair. I jut kissed Ryan Ross, the possible serial killer I'm investigating. Also happens to be a FREAKING BOY. And I enjoyed every second of it. He reached into his pocket and took out the piece of paper Ryan slipped in there.

Text me <3

736-4720

-Ryan Ross

Brendon scrambled across the floor to his phone.

B '-Hey, it's Brendon'

He waited a minute. A minute turned into five. He paced around the kitchen and opened a beer. Still no text back. He finished his drink and went to get another when his phone buzzed

R'-Hey cute thang'

Brendon sighed in relief and put the beer back into the fridge. He got a second message: '-Miss you already'

Brendon smiled and sat down on the couch.

B'-Miss you too'

R'-I need a contact pic for you, send me one?'

He took a picture of himself and sent it. Ryan sent one too.

R'-You look dashing'

B'-Dashing? What century is this again?'

R'-Stfu you love it'

B'-No denying that. I have to go, see ya soon'

R'-Awh, cya <3'

Brendon put his phone down. Texting with Ryan already felt so natural and made him feel warm and bubbly inside. He's never felt this way before after just meeting someone. Especially a guy. 

"Fuckin' Ryan Ross, what are you doing to me?"

A/N: So I was typing this and MY LAPTOP RESTARTED AND I DIDN'T SAVE IT but it didn't turn fully off or some shit so I LOST NOTHING YAY