Sebastian's POV #2

AN: So, in this chapter Sebby acts like a total dick-bag, but that's okay because, eventually he and Ciel will be reunited and it'll all work out and everything will be peaches and cream. Maybe...?
Enjoy, friends! :)

The Phantomhive estate had become very quiet since he left. Almost, as if there had been a bright lantern shining that was Ciel, and now that he was gone, the place appeared to shrouded in an unnatural darkness.
That is not saying that I missed that pesky brat, because I did not.
I was more than happy at the news of his departure and had only wished it had happened sooner.
He hadn't told any of us why really it was so impertinent he visit his aunt now and not later on in the year, just said that she was expecting him and that he did not wish to waste anymore time prolonging the journey.
So, it had been on a clear, blue-sky sort of day that Ciel Phantomhive finally gathered up his belongings and got into a carriage without me, that would take him to the nearest port, where he would then board a ship for Paris, France.
I remembered the day as if it were indeed yesterday when really it had been almost a whole week since he left.
One thing I hadn't really cared to see that day, as he sat in the carriage looking listlessly out the window, that I now pictured rather constantly were the tears brimming in his bi-coloured eyes. The look of complete utter sadness that seemed to have washed over him, the very moment he stepped into that carriage and realized exactly what he was doing.
He was running away.
But, from what?
Me?
Or, maybe himself?
The night after he had turned 14 he had refused to talk to me, making excuses that he was too busy with paperwork, when really it was a total lie because, his father was in charge of that all, not him.
His own mother Rachel, had asked me if I knew why he was acting so detached and I told her (more than once might I add) that I did not know and that I was as clueless as she was when it came to knowing her son's moods.
I had been so angry (and still was for that matter), that he refused to talk to me about whatever was bothering him that I began to rebel against him.
I had started sleeping with the maid who also like me, worked for Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive.
Ciel had known it too, because he caught us one day shortly before he went to France, and had given me the most disgusted and hurt look imaginable before, running off to his bed chambers and crying, bitterly.
I could hear him shout into his pillow as he sobbed.
Angry shouts that were directed at me.
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"
I'd immediately felt bad, but I was also past the point of caring what he thought of me, so I continued to sleep with not just Mey-Rin, but other young, pretty girls, who could easily distract me from my anger and Ciel.
I even became quite serious about one of them.
Her name was Tonya and she had blackish, navy-coloured hair just like Ciel, but unlike him, she had a good bust on her, one that also unlike Ciel's, would look quite appealing tied up in a corset.
She was so beautiful and even though I am a demon, I felt intoxicated by her presence. The way she carried herself with such grace and elegance.
Ciel could never be like that.
Not to me, anyway...
"Sebastian, may I have a word with you?", Rachel Phantomhive asked, bringing me out of my daydream about Tonya and her highly appealing bust...
"But, of course, Lady Phantomhive.", I told her, extending one of my white-gloved hands to her in greeting.
She sighed, reluctantly taking my outstretched hand.
"As you know, Ciel has gone to stay with his aunt Red, my dear sister, in France, so while he is gone, I'd like you to start planning the preparations for his upcoming wedding to Lady Elizabeth Middleford. I think that if we show Ciel some attention and plan to have the wedding shortly after he returns to England, then he might start to feel less sad about whatever it is that's bothering him.", she stops then, glancing to look up at me.
"What do you think, Sebastian?", Rachel asked, clearly expecting his approval. I nodded my head and bowed.
"Indeed, I shall see to it, m'lady."
That seems to have pleased her because, she nodded and then swiftly walked out of the room and began to walk towards the estate's gardens.
Once she had gone, I took a moment to catch my breath.
With a jolt, I realized what her words suddenly meant.
"The young master is getting married.", I said aloud to the empty room.
'My young master...', my thoughts seemed to echo back.
I quickly shook those thoughts away and hurried to finish up my duties for the day, before later tonight when I had the night off to go and see Tonya.
Tonight, I hoped that she would be ready for me to take her and have my way with her.
I had been waiting much, much too long for this and wanted to get her in my bed as soon as the opportunity was available.
I wanted to hear her scream as I pounded into her.
Hear her moan as I came inside of her.
I wanted her to be mine and I would stop at nothing to get my way.