•1•

Ileana's Pov

"Nope. Not happening." I said to my best friend, Genesis, "I am not    talking to that little thing you call a boyfriend."

"Come on! It's just Netflix and Chill! You won't have to talk to him, nor do you have to look at him." She whined.

Her boyfriend, Justin, and I are and still not, on good terms right now. Our moms were and still are best friends, and every time she came over...Justin come along. I was forced to play with him and share my stuff with him while our moms were talking. Ever since he ripped my Barbie dolls head off and threw it at my face along with what was left of her, I hated him since.

"No."

"Please!!"

"No."

"Why?!"

I glared at her a finally gave in. She wasn't gonna stop till I gave her an answer that she actually likes.

"Fine, but I not third wheeling. You are sitting next to me and he is sitting as far away as possible."

Genesis squealed and jumped up and down, "Good. He's already on his way anyway so I'll get covers and pillows and you can open the door for him when he gets here." I rolled my eyes turned the T.V on.

A couple minutes later the door bell rang, "oh yeah, I order pizza earlier. If that's the pizza guy, the money is on the table."

I groaned and got up. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the 20$. The door bell kept ringing so I shouted, "Coming!" and ran to the door.

I put on smile and opened the door to only have me frown and slam it shut.

Justin.

"Hello Ileana." Justin said chuckling a bit.

"Goodbye Justin." I spat locking the door. I heard Genesis walking down the stairs with a armful of covers . "Let Justin in Ileana." Her voice sounded muffled from the pile of covers.

I sucked my teeth and locked the door. Justin gladly opened the door himself and walked inside.

"You look stunning, Ileana." He smiled taking his coat off. "And you look like shit." I smiled folding my arms across my chest.

He laughed a little walked up to me violating my personal space, "your hair," he ran his fingers through my curls knowing that they will get stuck, "why did you dye it purple?"

"Because," I ripped his fingers out of my hair, "your dad told me his favorite color was purple so I dyed it just for him."

I rolled my eyes and walked off. Can my day get any worse? I sat down on on the couch and got comfortable.

I blocked out the sounds of Genesis and her mutt kissing and giggling by turning the T.V up.

I rolled my eyes for the 100th time today, and surrounded myself with majority of the covers and pillows and left them two pillows and a cover. 

"I see you built yourself a little fort." Genesis giggled sitting next to me.

Justin sat right beside her and cuddled up with her. I rolled my eyes...again and completed my fort with a pillow on top.

"Scary movie?" Genesis asked.

"Sure." I said pulling the covers over my head.

Genesis nodded and turned off the light.

She started the movie and cuddled back up with Justin.

-------------

In the middle of the movie, I got up to get more food...for myself.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed random snacks. I walked back to the kitchen and saw Justin kissing Genesis neck repeatedly.

"Just Neflix and Chill huh?"

"Mhmmm." She moaned making me throw up mentally.

"I'm going home now."

"Okay." She said bluntly.

I shook my head and walked out the door.

" Neflix and Chill can lead to neck kisses and CHILLdren. Have fun!" I yelled before walking out the door.

-----------------

That kinda sucked ass but that's okay☺️

It's funny because I haven't texted anyone today...#NoFriends

But it's Gucci I guess 😐

I'm tired and it's only 5:40pm.

Night

-Nasiaa👧🏽