•9•

hai

—-
Ileana's Pov

Justin.

The sight of him made wanna run him over. I can't stand him but i want him all to myself. Luckily he didn't know it was me in the car. He lightly flicked me off and proceeded to walk across the busy street.

I brushed it off and drove off, I need to get home.

-

I threw my keys on the counter and kicked my shoes off. I walked upstairs and jumped in the bed, "Fucckkkkkkk toodayyy." I mumbled in the pillow. Yes, fuck today. I feel like my hearts been ripped out of my chest and stomped on. I don't even know why i feel like this .... Justin was never mine from the start.

My flooded thoughts rocked me into a deep sleep.

I woke up three hours later feeling much better. Sleep makes everything feel better. I sat on the edge of the bed and gave myself a little talk . I came up to the conclusion that I'm going to try to accept the fact that things are not going to go back to the way they use to be four months ago.

At the end of the day, Genesis is still my best friend and seeing her happy makes me happy so who am to try to mess that up? Justin and I had no business doing what we've done behind her back anyway. We knew what we were doing and we knew it was wrong. But we did it anyway and even though Genesis never found out, I was the reason why Justin was acting different towards her which made her upset.....something i've been trying to avoid. The decision i made was for the best and no matter how i feel about it , it is what it is and i'm not going to try to change it.

Its time for me to move on.

I snatched my phone off my nightstand and scrolled through my contacts. When i found the name i was looking for, i press the call icon and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Mike. Me. You. Club. Tonight. Get ready. Now. Love you!"

"Oka-"

I hung up and threw my phone on the bed. I walked to my closet and picked out whatever dress that caught my eye.

I laid it across my bed and proceeded to the shower. After my shower, I slipped on my matching bra and panty set along with a skin tight black dress.

I quickly fluffed out my curls and proceeded to apply some makeup. Brows , lashes , and lipgloss is really all I need. I slipped on my slides and grabbed my heels and car keys.

I walked to my car and drove to Mike's place. Once I pulled up in his yard, I texted him to let him know I was outside.

*lets just skip this part bc im a lazy asshole*

"Girl, you better not get too wasted because I am not driving you home." Mike said applying lipgloss to his lips.

"I'm not. I don't even plan on drinking a whole lot to be honest, maybe like a shot or two to get things moving but other than that, no." I said honestly.

"Mmhmm girl, you ready?"

I nodded and got out of the car and switched my way over to the entrance. Mike and I got in without waiting in that ridiculously long line, which pissed a few people off but who cares?

We only got in because Mike knows a guy , who knows a guy, who's knows a guy, who owns the damn club.

Or that's just what he told me.

Anyway.

As soon as we got in the smell of sweaty bodies, illegal drugs, and drunkies hit me like a punch in the face.  The loud music made it almost impossible to hear anything. Even your own thoughts were tuned out.

I walked over to the bar and sat down waiting on the bartender to approach me.

"What can I do for ya' ?"  the bartender asked.

I looked up and began to study his face. He was pretty cute if you ask me. Tall, brownskin, a mouth full of pearly whites with nice plump lips to compliment them,did I mention that he had waves? Honey, he was the whole package.

Maybe if I flirt with him, I can finesse him out of three or four shots.

"Can I get four shots of tequila, baby boy?" I asked sweetly. I added a small wink just to add on to it.

He smiled and proceeded with my order. He laid them all in front of me, "Here you go ma'am"

"Than- oh snap," I said panting around my chest area like a keep money in there and like a I have titties to flaunt , "I thought I put my money in my- oh its probably out in the car . Ill just go get it-"

"I-It's on the house shorty, you good." He said licking his lips.

I smiled and thanked him and quickly chugged all four shots of tequila down. I waited for them to kick in until I joined the crown of sweaty bodies.

The grinding and dirty dancing caused me to another take another shot.
Then another.
Then another.
Then five more...
Then more given to me by strangers I danced with.

All of sudden, I wake up in bed with someone beside me.

Naked.