•5•

I haven't updated since February 💀💀

plus I didn't look over this so 🙂
-----
Ileana's Pov

"Then Maggie literally spit in her face and called her a bitch." I opened up my door and walked in setting my keys down on the counter.

"Geni I'll call you back." I sighed rubbing my temples. I had a really long , depressing day at work and I was not trying to hear Genesis' gossip.

"So I was like , "Wha-"

"GEN- Genesis goodbye." I hung up without a care in the world. I kicked my heels off and walked up the stair case and into my bed room.

I pulled back the covers and got into bed. Right before I could close my eyes , someone decided to knock on my door.

I groaned and got out of bed. I walked downstairs and opened the door to two little cheeky girl scouts.

"Would you like to buy box of cookies?" (idk how this shit works) one of them asked.

"No thank you." I smiled closing the door. I walked back upstairs and climb back into bed.

-------

I woke up and checked the time on my phone.

5:57pm

A successful 2 hour nap completed. I sat up and immediately regretted it.

"Oh my god my head hurts." I complained. I laid there for a while and decided to get up and take some medicine.

I got up slowly and proceeded to make my way to the staircase. I walked downstairs and into my kitchen.

I opened up the cabinet door and grabbed some Tylenol. I opened the bottle and dry swallowed two pills.

*Knock Knock

Why.

I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Hey baby girl."

"Justin what are you doing he-" Justin interrupted me by walking in and pushing me up against the wall.

He kissed up and down my neck, "I was at the studio all day today and", He smashed his soft lips into mines, " I missed you."

I placed my hands on his chest, "Not today or at least not right now." I said lowly pushing him off of me. "I have a really bad headache."

"Oh." He said stepping back a little.

"Come back tonight okay? When Geni is asleep." I winked smiling a bit.

Justin licked his lips and smirked , "Okay." He kissed me one last time and walked out.

"Bye." I waved as I closed the door.

oh my god.

---------

y'all still love me😂😊

-Nasia Wasia 🍼