•7•

yuh!
---------
Ileana's Pov

What am I going to do ?

"Well i think it's pretty fucking obvious what the fuck you're going to do Ileana. You are going to tell Justin that you can't see him anymore because it's not only hurting you, it's hurting Genesis and she already thinks he's cheating! Which he is, and that is bad. Cheating is bad. Don't fuck up Ileana!"  I mentally told myself. I stepped out of the shower and walked into my room.

I put on some long pajama pants and a t-shirt and walked back into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and proceeded to do my nightly skin routine.

I dried my face off and looked in the mirror. "Okay let's practice this because you are going to fuck around and say some dumb shit and babble a whole lot and he's not going to catch your drift."

I took a deep breath in and closed my eyes, "Justin I- see bitch you fucked up already."

I really need to stop talking to myself.
*ding dong*

Speaking of the devil, that must be him. I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey Jus- "

Justin busted through the door and smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me up and down my neck leaving trails of love bites.

Oh my god this feels so good.

No no no Ileana, stay focused.

"J-Justin." I accidentally moaned out. He picked my legs up and wrapped them around his waist while his tongue explored my mouth.

Before I knew it, I was bottomless in my bed with Justin ready to go down on me. I have to tell him.

"Justin wait." I said closing my legs. "What?"

I sat up a little and sighed, "She knows."

Justin stared at me for a moment before bluntly saying, "So?" and proceeded to go down on me.

"No Justin stop" I sternly said pushing his head. "Im being serious."

He sighed and sat beside me, "How did she find out?"

"Well she didn't really find out about us, but she does know that you're cheating on her. She told me that you've been real distant lately and y'all argue 24/7."

"So what do you do wanna do?" Justin sighed and leaned his head back on the headboard.
I could tell he was frustrated but he had to know.

"I dont wanna do this anymore. I dont like seeing Genesis upset. She's my best friend and what we're doing is wrong." I said truthfully. I put my head down and waited for an answer.

Justin stood up after a while and walked towards the door , "You'll be back." , and headed his way towards the front door.

Once I heard the door closed, i sighed in relief.

"I cant believe i just did that."

It was worth it though.

----------

no i did not go over this .
kinda rushed but yeah.

soo i started school Wednesday (unfortunately).

ya gurl is a sophomore 🙂

what about you?

welp its 10:24 and i need to go to sleep.
i have a big day of stepping out of my comfort zone and singing in front of my class😁

goodnight

-Nasia💛