•10•

heyyy

———

Ileana's Pov

I slowly sat up and tried to remember what the hell I was doing before I got white girl wasted.  I looked around and took in my surroundings. The phone book, the big, black,bulky TV, the weird green carpet.....yup im in a hotel room.

Great.

I immediately got this feeling in my mouth indicating that something was about to come up.I got up and ran to the bathroom and let it all go in the toilet.

I cleaned myself up and wrapped a random towel i found hanging up around my body.

I slowly walked back to the bed and gathered my clothes. As I walked around the bed, I began studying the mysterious person trying to figure out who the hell he is.

He shuffled around in the bed and I jumped in fear. I 'ran' back to the bathroom and closed the door. I don't know if he woke up or not and I really don't care right now. I have a killer headache and I need to get the fuck outta here ASAP.

I turned on the shower and walked out the bathroom grabbing my purse that was surprisingly on the floor next to the door.

I quickly shut the door and pulled out the Advil I keep in my purse. After dry swallowing the pills, which was literally the hardest thing ever, I took a quick shower and put everything i had on the last night.

I cleaned up a little bit and looked around for my phone. I walked over to the other side of the bed, where the mysterious body was sleeping, and searched for my phone.

After rummaging around for a few, I finally found it under the bed. I quickly grabbed it and tried to get an Uber driver to pick me as quickly as possible.

"Okay they'll be here in five minutes, great " I said to myself. I gathered my things and quietly waited by the door.

Everything was going swell until my phone started ringing indicating that somebody was calling me, and my ringer happened to be all the way up.

I quickly tried to turn it off, the last thing I want is for this man to wake up.

"Leaving so soon?" a raspy yet seducing voice croaked.

I literally just turned my ringer off at this point.

Good Job Ileana.

"Ummm .. yeah?" I said awkwardly, "I already called an Uber and they'll be here in any minute now so ill be out your way in no time."

The figure sat up all the way exposing his tattoos and abs. My face quickly reacted at the sight making it pretty obvious that I liked what I have seen.

Maybe I should reconsider my early dismissal.

I'm guessing he noticed my creepy stare and chuckled biting his lip. "Just to let you know, nothing happened last night. You just got really drunk to the point where they almost kicked you out the building so, I just took you under my wing and brought you to the nearest hotel for the night." He said honestly.

I studied his face for a hot minute and the little me in the back of my head told me, "Bitch thats the bartender."

"Y-You're that bartender I met last night, right?"

He loosened the tie on his durag and shook his head yes, "Like i said, nothing happened i promise. Im not like those other trifling ass niggas out there." He slightly rolled his eyes before making contact with mine.

Girl I could've died right there on spot , he was too fine.

I smiled and bit my lip, "Well, i appreciate it deeply." He smiled backed and looked down down rubbing his hands and running them across his waves.

The vibration from my phone broke the awkward silence and my wondering mind.

"My Uber's here. I guess I'll see you later?" I said unlocking the door.

"Before you go,"

I turned around and gave him a questionable face, "Hmm?"

"What's you're name shawd?"

I smirked and said "Ileana"

"Bryson"  He said licking his lips.

"Nice to meet you,Bryson."

"Nice to meet you, Ileana"

Justin who?

—————————
a new boo in the making?

yeah ik . i should've been updated more and shit like that.

but i'm working on a new book and im trying to get enough chapters in so i wont have to worry about it as much.

Nasia💖

FMOIG// thaabizzle.x
AMO$ // thaabizzlex (personal)