•3•

trying this thing called "smut" only a little bit though
I'm gonna regret this forever
you're welcome
Ileana's Pov

Justin picked me up and carried me up the stairs to his room.

He threw me on the bed and attacked my lips. I tugged at the hem of his shirt and watch him take it off. I ran my fingers on his toned abs, which I had no clue he had (stupid hoe), and bit my lip at the sight.

Justin grinned and help me take my sweater off. He made a trail of kisses down my neck to my chest. He kissed both of my breasts and slid my leggings off.

My breathing got heavy when he pushed my legs apart. Justin chuckled, "Chill out Ileana,"

He slowly pulled my underwear off, "You'll love it."

And with that, I was left in nothing but my bra. I closed my legs and covered my face in embarrassment. "What's wrong?" Justin asked moving my hands off my face.

I sighed and sat up on my elbows, "We shouldn't be doing this." (duhh)

He is my best friends boyfriend, I can't do this to her. That's not what friends do...it's just that.....he touches me like no other man as touched me before.

It's so wrong but it feels so right.

"Okay then," Justin smirking placing his hands on my knees, "If you feel like this is so wrong, stop me."

He began spreading my legs slowly. "If I don't make you feel good, stop me."

I laid back down and closed my eyes, "I hate myself for this."

At this point, my legs were wide open revealing all my lady wonders to Justin. He looked my sex and smirked, "What I thought."

He dove his head in and started sucking on my clit. I moaned and arched me back. "Justin.." I moaned as he slipped two of his fingers inside me. (I'm 13.)

"W-what about G-Gene-"

"Don't worry about her love," Justin interrupted me, "Just focus on this."

He took his fingers out and shoved his tongue in. (help)
I moaned uncontrollably as he flicked his tongue inside of me.

"J-Justin I'm c-coming!" I moaned gripping his hair. (I'm going to hell)

He started moving his tongue in and out of me even faster. I started to push his head off of me because I couldn't take it anymore. It was too much. Justin fought me back until I stopped.

Right before I was about to cum...he stops. He sits up and jumps out of the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked in confusion.

"Someone's here." Justin said putting on his shirt. "Who?"

"Justin! I'm home!" I heard the front door shut.

"...Genesis."

--------
oh shit!

one: no I am not sexual active
two: if it sucked ...oh fucking well bitch, stop breathing

I'm lowkey sleepy  but like who sleeps on the weekends?

night I guess✌🏽️

social medias (if you don't know them)
instagram 😼: @thaabizzle.x
snapchat👻: thaabizzlex
twitter 🐬: @thaabizzlexx
(I don't go on it every much tbh...it's just there for shits and giggles)

-Nasiaa🌝