•2•

Ileana's  Pov

*beep beep*

I groaned and slammed my hand on my alarm clock.

11:37am

I yawned and hopped out of bed, trudging my way to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and pulled every piece of clothing off of my body. I jumped in the shower and thought about everything I was gonna do today.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my room.

I swung open my closet door, "What should I wear today?"

I walked over to my window and cracked it open, sliding my arm through it.

The cold air hit my arm making me jerk my arm out of the window.

"It's cold as a bitch...but I wasn't Starbucks.....hmmm," I thought for a second and ended up saying 'fuck it ' to it.

Starbucks is life.

I walked back to my closet and picked out some black leggings and random sweater I barely wear with my Ugg Boots.

I put my clothes on and ran back to my closet looking for my boots.

"Where are my freaking boots at?" I threw every shoe that ,wasn't my Ugg Boots, out in the middle of the floor.

"Oh that's right." I stopped throwing shoes and sighed, "I let Genesis borrow them yesterday."

I got up,not even bothering to put all of my shoes back, and texted Geni that I'm coming over to claim what's mine.

I went through my pile of shoes I created, and picked out some brown boots.

"God I hate these boots ." I mumbled as I put them on.

I grabbed my keys off my dresser and pulled my hoodie over my head.

"To Geni's I go."

...

I pulled up in her driveway and got out of my car. I walked up her long ass steps, stopping at fourth step to catch my breath.

#lazy

I rung her doorbell a few times and rubbed my hands together to try to warm them up.

I look at some bird, next door, fly up to a tree for some reason and I realize the door opened till somebody cleared their throat.

I turned my head, "He- oh my god!"

Apparently the person who answered the door was not Genesis, it was Justin.....ass naked. And my dirty mind looked directly at his exposed private part.

"Like something you see?" He asked making me realize I was staring at his dick.

I covered my eyes and tried to clear that image I had mentally took.

And don't get me wrong, he wasn't chicken nugget!

"Ahh no, one. Two, why are you naked?"

I could since he was smirking from his famous idiotic chuckle he does all the time, "I think you know why."

I groaned and pushed my way in, "Whatever I came for something of mine."

I uncovered my eyes and ran upstairs to Geni's room. I opened the door and looked around for my boots I'm dying to wear.

I walked over to her bed making sure I won't trip over the sheets and clothes and other weird things I can't explain, that was thrown on the floor.

What the hell were they doing in here?

I looked under her bed and grabbed my boots. I slipped my tight, brown boots off and put my Uggs on.

I stood up and walked out of her room with my other boots in my hand. My phone vibrated in my back pocket along with a flash of light. I pulled my phone out and checked my message.

Genesis 😻💕👭
I'm not home btw😅 Justin's there so go and get what you need love you!!!

"I sent you my message like 20 minutes ago!" I mumbled to myself locking phone and putting in my back pocket.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys that was magically put on the counter beside the door.

"And where do think you're going?" fully clothed Justin growled in my ear pinning my arms above my head.

"Out, and get off of me before tell Genesis." I spat confused as hell.

It's too early for all this.

He chuckled and ran the tip of his nose down my neck kissing it after it.

I moaned not knowing what the hell his point is. What is he doing and why I falling for it?

Justin released my arms and slithered his hands up my sweater running his fingertips up and down my back.

I ran my fingers through his messy hair as he left love bites all my neck.

Justin made a trail of kisses on my jawline and pressed his forehead on mine.

Our lips was inches away from each other. I bit my lip and looked at his lips not caring if his my best friend's boyfriend.

I'm gonna regret this for the rest of my life.

Justin licked his lips and placed his hands on my waist.

After a few seconds, he crashed his lips into mine. His lips were so soft and plump making me want more and more.

"Please don't go." Justin whispered pushing his tongue I my mouth.

I moaned as he gripped my butt and explored my mouth with his tongue.

"Okay."

What am I doing?

------------

*sips tea* that's nun of my business 🐸☕️

it's like 5 something in the morning 😁

Goodnight I guess😴

-Nasiaa💙 (if you know me well enough, Tommy😭)