Kabanata 2

I'm about to yell to whoever dared to enter my  room but I saw my Mom holding a tray with foods in it.

Yeah, the Reigning Queen. She's a woman of integrity and compassion. Behind her strong and feisty look resides a loving and cool mother. The Queen, Atashka Jave Montreal-Latharham.

"Mother, please forgive me but I want to rest". I begged her.

" You have been resting for almost a week,my Son." she softly uttered as she sat at the corner of my bed.

"Mom, I'm doing fine." I whispered and suddenly felt the pain again. The pain that is killing me right now-crap that thing called love. Who said that a Prince can have it all? Damn it. That is freaking not true. I can't have the woman I love.

"Ash baby, madami pang ibang babae diyan" pang-aalo nito.

Yes. We speak my Mom's native language. She taught as the language since we're young. Most of our helper are even Filipinos which makes us easy to learn the language more.

My Mom  has a Filipino blood which can be seen on her naturally sun-kissed skin. Long shiny black hair and brown almond shaped eyes.

I got her skin color so as her eyes but mine's green, just like my father.

"Mom, I love her. I even built her a freaking Mansion where she can call her own Palace but what have she done? She fvcking cheated on me!" I shouted angrily. I can feel my heart radically beating fast. fvck that woman.

I saw her eyes widened on my outburst.

"Son, watch out your mouth. Don't let your emotions overpower your mind. You don't desserve her. You're one great man, in the right time you'll be given a woman who will be standing with you from pain to happiness." I look at my Mother who is now crying right now. I know she's hurting too. In one swift move I embraced her.

"I am sorry."

"Shhh.Don't be. Nandito lang ako-kami na pamilya mo." 

***

     "Kuya, I will kill that bitch!" I heard my sister's voice walking towards me.  She looks like a murderer now.

"Shhh.Your mouth Princess Sharhana" I smiled sarcastically.

I know how she hated Khiezza Marie Candilla, my
Ex-girlfriend.

"Papakainin ko iyon ng bulate pag nakita ko." nanggigigil nitong sabi.

"Ha-ha-ha, you won't do that. Di ba nagagandahan ka sa kanya"

"That was before, what happen Kuya? Why did she dumped you!?"

Alam kong kailangan kong sagutin ito dahil hindi niya rin lang ako titigilan.

"She said she's inlove with someone else." I replied.

"That bitch!"

Natawa ako sa pagmamaktol nito. Who said Princess always act with finesse? My sister act depending on her mood. We belong to the Royal family but we still act the way we are, not what the people expects us.

" Kuya, I wanna visit the Philippines again" she suddenly uttered.

Hmm, mukhang kailangan ko nga ng bakasyon. Malabong payagan ito ng aming Ama na pumunta doon mag-isa.

"I'll go with you"

"Yes! i'll help you forget that girl!" she happily said.

"Oppps, Where are you both going,kiddo?" I saw our older sister holding a bouquet of roses. Princess Alexandra Gabrielle. Who looks stunning on her simple dress. I bet she's going to meet some investors.

"Ate, we will be going for a vacation!" Sharhana answered with full of excitement on her eyes.

"Whoah, that would be great. Go on brother, free your love towards that  bitch !" she uttered. Whoah! my Tigress sister.

"Ate, and you- while pointing Sharhana- stop calling her names."

"Hmmp, Huwag lang magpapakita ang babaeng iyon at baka masipa ko pa." dagdag pa ng Ate ko habang tudo ngisi naman Si Sharhana. Mga Prinsesa ba talaga 'tong mga ito?

"Basta ba uwian ninyo ako ng lalaking magiging prinsipe ko." nakangiting baling sa akin ni Ate.

"You're destined to marry a blue-blooded man." I whispered.

"If coarse not, i'll marry whoever I want." She fastly answered.

Hindi tulad ng ibang lugar na kailangang magpakasal ng mga Prinsesa at Prinsipe sa mga katulad nila, kami ay may kalayaang magmahal at mamili ng kong sino mang aming nagugustuhan. Napatunayan na sa aming bansa na isang pamilyang buo at masaya ang siyang kailangan at hindi Reyna o Hari na kapangyarihan ang hinahangad.

"Ash, i'm serious. Free your heart. Explore and have fun."

"I will". I answered. I don't know if I can. I love Khiezza Marie. I'm a playboy and a total jerk before we met but the moment I court her everything changes. I became the man my parents were proud of. I gained the trust and respect of our people. Love sucks,big time.

>>>***
Thank you for reading :) Please vote and leave a message too. Binabasa ko po. Marami pong salamat sa mga nagbahagi ng kanilang Pangalan para mabuo ang castings ;))
I just wanna thank some of those who showed enthusiastic on the story.

Antonette Olivares
Charry Ahn Velasco
Arabella Fernandez
Aira Jeanine Fernando
Aimee Denise Dimaapi
Khiezza Marie Caudilla
Marian Mejorada
Sharhana Gayak
Zaeilb Villalobos
Nadine Chantalle Ponce
Rein Jenna Acapuyan
Alexandra Gabrielle Valenciano
Mariel Patoc
Noelyn Atorde

Sa lahat ng hindi nabanggit sorry:)) just message nalang sa Group. "Sweet Jerk Prince". Thanks all.