chapter 2 -embarrassment

This is gonna be a long day-

-Toy bonnie pov-
RING- the bell signaling homeroom was finally rang. I quickly grabbed my things and left not wanting to talk to Freddy or Fredrick again." Hopefully their not in my classes." I thought sitting down in Second period class, but just my luck they were here.

"Ok class open your text book to page 205."the teacher said as she wrote on the board. " hey lower. " I heard a voice call out behind me I turned my head only to see a teem twice my size: purple hair, eyes,pants and shirt. ' Wow he really likes purple ' I thought, he noticed me staring at him " it'd not nice to stare." He hissed pulling my chair back causing me to fall. The whole class burst into laughter, I felt like crying but I forced myself to get up and try to focus on the lesson but I couldn't with that purple guy messing with me making me a joke.

" Vincent,can you read the next page?" The teacher asked sweetly. " what? What about jeremy he hasn't read in a while it might be fair if he reads instead." 'Vince' said with a grin. " ok jeremy please read page 212." She asked not bothering to look up. " w-what, w-why m-me?" He asked. " BECAUSE I SAID SO! NOW READ" She barked back causing him to jump a little. " t-to-today w-well will b-be l-learning a-about the h-h-history. .." He continued reading helplessly, by the time he finnished the class was red from laughing. I sighed feeling bad for him

-lunch time-
I walked into the lunch room not knowing where to sit, foxy was sitting with BB and marionette and a few other people I didn't remember the names too. I decided to it would be best to not bother them and sit alone since there was no on else to sit with. " AGH" I felt myself fall face foward on the ground. " watch where ur going dweeb!!" I heard freddy say as a RAOR of laughter emerged from the lunch room. I quickly stood up , my face red from embarrassment and sat down not bothering to look up. " h-Hi I h-ops you don't m-mind me s-sitting with you." Jeremy said looking down. " uh sure take a seat" I said happy that someone would sit with me. " YA and then-" I was cut off when I felt my hair get drenched with chocolate milk. " oops. Johor I didn't ruin ur makeup" he mocked as the whole lunchroom burst into laughter even my cousins were laughing, jeremy just looked at me with sad eyes as I ran out the lunch room to clean up my mess.

After school
I looked around only to see BB and cupcake kiss each other " ugh" I felt a pang of Jealousy when I looked around to see everyone having a girlfriend or a boyfriend. I watched as Mike and marionette walked by holding hands ' I can't take this anymore I had a bad enough day with being laughed at and bullied!' I thought as I left not wanting to be reminded I have never had a girlfriend since they end up using me or just for a dare. I raced home not wanted to bump into trouble.

This chapter was done by bella_fanfics