chapter 4

Bb pov
RING- the bell rang and I still stood there shocked that Mar actually kissed me,he pulled back slowly and gave me a grin. "Give kisses give life. BOOM!" Mar called out as he walked out the bathroom to next period."we'll I guess I better go."I muttered as I went to next period.

Fredrick pov

"The nerve of that brat!" I muttered as I sat in the nurses office holding an ice pack agenst my bleeding nose. "Ok ur nose doesn't seem that bad just keep ur head back and hold the ice agenst it and u should be fine." The nurse explained . "Do I need to go to the hospital? Will my nose be crooked?"I asked scared to know the answers. "No u do not need to go to the hospital and ur nose should be fine it will be bruised and sensitive around that area do be gentle." The nurse said reassuringly as she tied somthing into the computer. "But I do have some questions" the nurse said "ok" I replied. The questions were all about how I broke my nose I said I fell and she asked a few more but I led for the answers cuz I ain't no snitch.

-after an hour-
Ok ur good to go here's a pass" the nurse said finally. "Thanks" I replied dully as I grabbed my pass ,my nose has finally stopped bleeding and the nurse agreed to let me go after worrying about if I was still hurt. "In gonna get even with that black haired freak!" I thought angrily I went to fourth period

Mar pov

"give kisses give life ....BOOM! I said as I grinned and walked away from the still shocked bb I was walking to my next period when I saw bonbon he was staring at the floor and his hair was dripping wet. "What happened?" I asked as I passed him. "N-nothing I don't want to talk about it." Bonbon said as he walked faster not meeting my gaze "hey-" I Bagan but got cut off by the Bell. I decided I would ask him more later.

-lunch (normal pov-
Marion walked to his lunch table with Foxy,Bb and a few other ppl,Bb blushed intently as Mar winked st him and sat next to him,Marion noted that BB hadn't touched his food "what's wrong bb??" Mar asked in concern "what?nothing" BB replied putting am a fake smile but on the inside he was broken he was crying on the inside ,he still couldn't believe that cupcake had cheated on him,although the kiss with Mar had Givin him was better then any kiss cupcake had Givin him.
Fredrick walked in glaring ar Mar who was currently talking to BB "I'm gonna get those two losers back!" He thought angrily after all it was BB'S fault that he had a damaged Nose. CRASH Fredrick felt someone crash it to him."HEY WATCH IT!"Fredrick snapped at the brown haired boy. "S-sorry" Jeremy stuttered "god ur such a loser!" Fredrick said as he shoved the smaller boy down. He continued walking to where the jocks were and discussed with Freddy what he needed help with after school in a low voice so the other boys couldn't hear. "Are you ok?" Bonbon asked and helped jeremy up."y-yeah" He stuttered as they walked to a empty table.

-after school-
BB exited the building glad that the emotional day was over at least he hoped so. He continued walking having a uncomfortable feeling that he was being followed. "AGH!" He screamed as he felt himself get shoved into a ally and saw face the hoped he wouldn't see. "Ready for Freddy? " freddys asked as he grabbed BB by the collar of his short and pinned him agenst the wall getting ready to beat him. "WA jeres Fredrick? " BB asked hoping he wouldn't hear the answer. "He's unavailable that to ur black haired freak or a friend!" Freddy said as he punched BB agenst the jaw mutiple times. He then felt himself collide with the floor and Freddy dropped him. "I hop u learned ur leason" Freddy said as he kicked BB against the stomach causing him to throw up blood ,BB wheezed in response as everything streets to blur.then went black.

Hey hope u liked this chapter it was write by bella_fanfics chapter 5 will be out soon!