chapter 7

Mars pov

I walked down the.street with bb by my side getting glances from people and snickers from more. "He looks like a clown" one said. Bb just looked at me and squeezed my hand reassuringly . I smiled and kept walking with him. "B where are we going? " I asked and looked down at him he's pretty short for a 16 year old. "We are going to my grandparents house I don't live with my mom and dad after what they .....did to me and jj" I nodded and he led me to a fairly big house it had maybe 3 story's and a big backyard . He opened the door and I saw 2 middle aged people and a teenaged girl on the sofa texting someone. "Nana papa I'm home! I brought my boyfriend he's staying with us from now on." He said and the middle aged couple came over. " hello I'm Laura and this is frank it's wonderful to meet u marionette Bb has told us so much about u!" She said shaking my hand. " Nana we will be in my room OK? " B said bringing me upstairs to a Massive room "I used to share with Julia my sister but as she got older she started hating me even tho I'm her twin. You can have her.old bed I changed the blankets at stuff ." He Said bringing me to the bed and siting me down. "Thank you BB " I said giving him a tight hug. " let's get you cleaned up " he walked to the bathroom and got a wet cloth. ' no no no! He can't see how ugly I am!' I thought as he sat down. " that isn't nessasary Bb Thanks !" I said in a paniced tone.

BB POV

I rolled my eyes and started cleaning his race when the purple and white came off his face and I looked at him. He was stunning he has tanned smooth skin and slightly Rosie checks like bon. "Your stunning Mar! " I said he sighed and put his finger in his eye taking out his contacts I'm assuming and he looked at me. They weren't black and white they where a really like gray that looked white. "Ur amazing why do u hide urself ?" I asked.

Bonbons pov
I walked into Jeremy house it was a 4 story house pretty big for just his mother brother and him. He opened the door "Sam! Im home I brought a friend we will be in my room" we walked downstairs to his room and I got cleaned up "thanks jere" I said he sat down. " l-lets play the q-question game " he said clapping his hands together I nodded and sat down "crush?" He asked I thought for a moment. " well I like 2 people I like cupcake and Fredrick. What about you? " I asked he looked at me. " I like Mike. Straight ,gay bi?" He asked looking at me. " I'm bi. U? " he said he was gay and we kept talking. " why u came to this school?" Her asked smiling. " I came because I got bullied on the way I looked and dressed." He nodded and we kept playing for an hour until Sam called us down for diner.

-----
Hope u liked this chapter