chapter 14

Lights POV:

I hooked my arm with Darknesses and led him to the line to get some edible food, he blushed slightly at the contact but I brushed it off. I put two slices of pizza on his plate and paid for the food, I looked around the lunchroom for somewhere to sit. "hey Light! Over here" I heard Fredrick call out from the jock table, "you can go over there, i'll sit alone" Darness mumbled as he gave me a sad smile, I sighed and looked at him. "nah, I would much rather sit with you" I replied grimacing at the sight of his beat up face, "re-really?" he asked shyly as I hesitantly nodded. I really wanted to fit in around here, but I knew better than too ditch Darkness, "come on" I stated as we walked over to a table where Bonbon was poking his food, "hey guys" the blue haired teen said a bit surprised that we were sitting with him, "Hey Bonbon" Darkness muttered out shyly. I glanced around the lunchroom until I saw Vincent "oh your gonna get it" I hissed quietly under my breath,I was gonna see him after school and teach him a lesson. I was so mad at the purple haired jerk for even touching Darkness, I didnt really know about the other jocks yet- they seemed nice though.

Vincents POV (when he was beating up Darkness)

"lucky me" I thought as I watched the freak walk into a deserted hallway in attempt of finding his next period. "Look what we have here" I cooed out as I walked away from the corner to the black haired boy, "wh-what do y-you want?" he stuttered out as he looked atme with fearful eyes. "Oh nothing, i just want to have some fun" I teased darkly as I slammed both my arms on the side of his head as he slammed intot he lockers whimpering. "God, your such a loser, no wonder no one likes you" I hissed as he stared down shamefully. I smirked and slamme a fist against his face causing him to stumble, I kicked him down and continued to beat him until my fists were bloody. I looked down and smirked when
to have bruises all over his back by tomorrow. "You better not tell anyone" I barked as I walked away leaving him shivering in fright.

I walked into the lunchroom and took my usual seat with the rebels, we were all making jokes until I noticed that the new kid 'Light' came in, I was about to call him over when I notcied he had the freak 'dark-whatever' I dont care, and I felt my jaw drop when I saw him ignore the calls of the jocks to sit with them and went over to Bonbon.

I glanced around the lunchroom and found Light giving me an icy glare, I gave a puzzled look when suddenly the bell rang. "RING" I quickly sat up and went to the next class.

*after school*

I walked outside the school after teasing Bonbon for his looks, haha! I had pulled his hair and poked him sharply with my pencil causing him to bleed a little- priceless! I was busy chuckling to myself when I felt a sharp impact on my back, I quickly turned around getting ready to beat up whoever it was, when I saw that it wasit was Light. I smirked "hey-" I began only to be cut off.

"Why the heck did you mess with Darkness, I suggest you leave him alone before someone gets hurt" the white haired teen hissed angrily. "I though I told him to keep his mouth shut!" I thought bitterly before returning my atention to the twig infront of me. "You really think you can hurt me? Nice try, Im freaking Vincent Violet, and I dont think you can beat me-" I bragged before feeling a fist collide with my face. "You wanna go, lets go..." I muttered as I smirk creeped up my face, I clenched my fist tightly getting ready to fight...

By Bella! Next chap will be out soon