chapter 18

I'm getting the amazing book is not of fire soon!!!!

Foxys POV

I was walking down the hall to go home until I heard light call out "SOMEONE CALL 911", I immedietly looked why he was distressed and started dialling the number, my heart beating through ym chest. Police women: "Hello this is 911, whats your emergency?"

Foxy: My freind needs medical attention NOW!"

Police Woman: Whats your location and name

Foxy: Im at Fazbear Highschool down bear lane. My name is Felix Hook, and my freinds is Darkness

Police Woman: Were sending an abulence, wait outside please
The phone then went dead. I rushed over to where Light was and gently lifted up Darkness. I stared sadly at him grimacing at the dark marks along his thin body. "Dont worry your gonna be fine" i whispered gently with a anxious feeling as I rushed outside with Light by my side.

Darkness POV:

I didnt know what was going on. All I heard were shouts and whispers from a few teens, I think it was Foxy. But I was into much pain to even open my eyes. All I remember was Vincent beating me senselessy then passing out, and now I was being carried somewhere. "Dont worry lad, you'll be fine" a pirate voice whispered gently in my ear. I think i heard an ambulence but I didnt know. Soon enough the voices were drowned out again and I felt as if I was underwater and no one could hear me. I slowly slipped back into the uncautioness.

Lights POV:

I didnt know what to feel as I watched Darkness be dragged away on the ambulence, it was a mixture of: despair, worry, nausea, anger, sadness, guilt, and rage. I didnt know what to feel, all I knew was that I was gonna kill whoever layed there hands on darkness.I was pulled out of these thoughts when a hand grasped my shoulder, I turned around and saw Foxy giving me a sad smile. "Dont worry mate, we'll get whoever did this" he replied with the same fury in his eyes. "Thanks for helping him out Foxy, Im still shaken up- but who the hell would do this?" I asked curiously. "Only one person: Vincent" he gritted through his teeth as I nodded, clenching my fist getting ready to slaughter vincen the next time we see him."We'll be able to visit Darkness later, theres nothing we can do now" Foxy whispered as I nodded. "Bye, i'll text you when he can have visitors" I said as I started to walk home, hoping that Darkness would explain what the hell happened.