chapter 8

Bonbons POV:
"DINNERS READY" Jeremys oler brother called out as Jeremy smiled at me and raced downstairs, I quickly trailed behind only to slam into the back of him as he abruptly stopped. "Who's your freind there Jere?" Sam asked as he gestured to me "t-this is B-bon-bon" Jeremy stuttered as I stood there not knowing how to react. I mean, Sam seemed like the jock type: well built, pearly white smile, cool outfit, the kind girls would drool over and take off there clothes for in an instant. But instead of being malicious and poking fun at me, he smiled warmly and pulled his hands through his carmel hair causing me to blush slightly at how his mucles flexed. "Well anyways, I made spaggeti so you two can have it" he explained as he pointed to the two bowls on the table and grabbed his jacket. "Wheres he going?" I asked curiously, "oh h-he's g-going to a freind h-house" Jeremy explined as we ate our food.
When we were done he looked at me and asked "wanna go to the park?". "Sure, are we gonna ride bikes or walk?" I asked as he frowned, "w-we on-only have one b-bike and a s-skateboard, t-the other b-bike is at the s-shop" he explained as I smirked. "Thats fine, I'll take the skatboard" I said as he looked at me with shocked eyes "o-ok" he said as I followed him into the garage and saw the skatboard. We quickly got onto our rides and raced, I was surprised at how fast Jeremy was on the bike but I kept up sjumping over curbs and bumps to prevent crashing, we both smiled like idiots enjoying the feeling of flying as the wind pushed against our face, maybe if we went fast enough we could leave our problems....

Fredricks POV:
I was sitting in the park looking through Toy Chica's instagram smirking when I saw a few binkini pics of her and screenshotted it, until I heard laughing behind me and saw Jeremy and that gay new kid "Bonbon" or gay version of Bonnie as I like to call him. I hated seeing those looks on there faces and watched as the two stopped and hopped off there rides giving me the chance to sneak behind them. I grabbed Jeremys from the back of his vest and slammed him against bench causing him to yelp in pain, bonbon turned around and gave me a scared expression before glaring. "Let him go!" he demanded as I laughed and dropped Jeremy onto the sidewalk, "Whose gonna make me?" I asked scoffing at the thought of some underweight dweeb fighting me. "I will" he replied stading up trying to seem confident, but I could see past that and see the incertainty in his emerald green eyes. I smirked and slowly approached him until tackled him down punchinghim in the eyes, he quickly pounced ontop of me once he had gotten out of my grasp and we wrestled. By the end of the  fighting match I had him pinned under me our faces inches apart, eyes peircing into each other panting. I then heard chuckling a blushed slightly when I looked up only to see Jeremys older brother and Trap standingt there laughing at the position me and Bonbon were in. "I swear its not what it looks like" The two of us said in union, I quickly got off him and pulled im up harshly from by the collar of his shirt. Jeremy quickly approached the two of us shaking in fear causing me to roll my eyes.

Traps POV:
"I swear its not what it looks like" The two said in unionI and I smirked as the two quickly got up from the positions they were in, I then saw Bonbon had a cut and bloody face along with Fredrick. Then that stuttering kid quickly apprached the two  of us, Sam just looked at him with calm eyes and led him home as I grabbed my cousin and dragged him home wanting to hear the details. We were gonna get a kick out of this!

----
This chapter was by Bella!  Next chap will be out later