chapter 6

marmar POV-

"Why mar? please no! stop doing this please............i love you." I looked at him in disbelief,i hadn't heard those words in years an i was surprised someone would say it to me,my eyes began to water and BB pulled me into a hug,so warm and gentle........safe." Whats wrong mar?" he asked confused as to why i was crying. " its just ,no one has told me that sine my mother got sick." i explained burying my head deeper in his coat.

-BB POV-

I felt tears well up in my eyes when Marmar told me no one had told him he was loved since his mom got sick years ago."Mar ,you are the most amazing person i have ever met and you deserve better then this" i said gently kissing his forehead as tears ran down his cheeks and a few down mine."thank you" he replied looking at me with watery eyes."Lets head to my place " i said wanting to get away from his house."ok " he replied as i helped him up and left stil holding his hand.

BonBon POV-

I was in my room playing the electric guitar i has spent three months saving for when suddenly i heard a crash. I raced out my room only to find Trap and Shadow wrestling each other. "Wanna join?" Bonnie asked smirking. "Uh , no thanks" i  said not wanting to wrestle with my jock cousins that are three times bigger and stronger then me. i suddenly felt myself be pulled into the wrestling match. " AHH" i screeched as they wrestled with me being pinned down. "Get off me!" i said as they crushed me under their weight. " will you do our science homework nerd?" Trap asked tauntingly. "um,NO!" i yelled as he pulled my hair "nerd" Shadow said bitterly a bit upset that now he has to do his own packet of homework. I rolled my eyes at the comment and got out from under them and headed out for a walk to get some peace.

I was a bit surprised to see BB and Marionette walking down the side holding each others hands and marionettes face was red and stained with tears. I continued walking until i heard some clicks behind me ,i quickly turned around to see some teens taking pictures of me and laughing "Psst,isn't it that kid that wears makeup?" " Ya hes totally gay" I sighed and ignored the comments not wanting to deal with them ,when i felt something hard hit my back the teens then burst into laughter. i just stopped and looked down ,i felt my eyes water,my whole life i had been picked on because im weaker and look more girlish then most guys. I knew all they wanted me to do was cry or get angry for them to laugh some more,so i continued walking.I felt my phone buzz with some notifications. " Great...." I looked to see it was a post of me with the caption " to gay to function " i went through the comments and saw things like "lol" "GAYYY" "wowz he should go back to his old school hes unwanted here" i felt my eyes water and went to the park

-Jeremy POV-

I was walking around the park when i saw bonbon sitting by the fountain looking down sadly. " H-hey bonbon ,wh-whats wrong?" i asked "oh uh nothing....im not used to too" he said the last part barely adiable but i still heard him. " w-what do you m-mean??" i asked again " well everytime i move to a new school the kids always find something to tease me on,whether its how i look or dress." he explained as he burried his face in his hands and muffled a scream. " I know how y-you feel, b-but you can let th-them g-get you down." i stuttered "Thanks i guess." he said sighing and looking at me with sad eyes. " W-we can h-ang at my house " i offered "sure" he said and i led him to my house so we can hangout , it had been a while since i had any friends over or any friends for that matter.

---------------

hey guys it took so long to publish but thanks for being kind and waiting. BIG NEWS! im including ocs! guve me your oc and what they look like and ill put them in.