chapter 3 -heartbreak

T.b pov

As I was walking home I heard laughing and as I turned the corner I saw Freddy, and Fredrick. I walked past not trying to catch attention to myself but I felt the back of my vest being tugged on " heh loser where's ur stutter friend ? Whatever u know that bb kid? We took care of him!" And with that Freddy threw me to the ground. I ran home and when I got there I plopped on bed falling alseep not caring about dinner.

Next day-.

BB POV

" I can't belive u cake! U cheated on me? With Fredrick ?!" I was on the verge of tears. " bb it's not what is seems i swear!" I didn't listen " screw you! It's over! Don't talk to me anymore!!" I walked away tears streaming down my face. I walked to school wiping the tears from my face and my hair was covering my eyes. I felt myself collide with a chest. " s-sorry......." " bb? Are you ok?" It was marionette. " ya i-im fine marmar. I need to go to class." Mar grabbed my hand before I walked away and brought me being the school. " tell me BB please I'm your best friend you can tell me anything!" As he said that I cried again. " c-cu-cupc-cake cheated o-on me-e! " I cried harder and Mar hugged me tight. " I broke up with Mike. " I looked up at Mar shocked " why?! You too seemed happy!" " I dumped him for someone else." RING- I walked to first period class with Mar, t.b,foxy,jeremy and mike.

I sat in my seat and drawed a picture of a wolf ripping apart a deer. And t .c cane up." NO one likes ur pictures!" " like how no one like you?" " everyone likes me!" " who's everyone ur pillow?" " no the whole class dipwad!" " the only ppl in the class are me,Mar, jeremy, Mike, t.b,and foxy and we don't like u" I totally just burned her and I heard Mar snicker in the back. I laughed to in till I got a punch to the jaw by Fredrick. " don't you ever talk to her like that!" The impact caused me to fall out of my chair and Mar came rushing over punching Fredrick right in the nose breaking it. Mar brought me to the bathroom to clean me up I was covered in dirt from ealier. " u shouldn't have done that y'know bb" I just nodded but I soon felt warm lips on mine.

Yay!