Chapter 15

I heard rapid footsteps coming down the hall and they were heading in our general direction.
"Ian! If your here say something!"
A voice echoed down the hall. He smiled and ran over to the bars.
"Sky! Down here!"
He shouted back at 'Sky'. Soon sky was in front of our cell, with a smile spread across his face.
"Thank gawd, your ok. Just give me a sec I'll open the door."
There was a click and the door swung open and Ian and I quickly shuffled out.
"Who's this?"
Sky asked curiously as he looked at Ian and handed him a bow and several arrows.
"Sky this is Valerie, Valerie this is Sky. Now can we please go before 'you know who' gets here?"
Sky shook my hand and motioned for us to follow him, as we raced down the hall. We soon came to a open room where I saw several boys fighting zombies and skeletons. Ian was firing out shots with pin point accuracy. We pushed our way to a hole in a wall which lead into a tunnel. Sky turned and looked back inside.
"Ty, Seto, Jason, Tyler. Let's go, we're leaving."
As they headed our way I noticed a zombie tailing one of them. Looking down to the floor, I found a stone sword and bent down and picked it up. Running pass the boy I swung the sword at the zombie and watched as the sword impaled it directly through the chest. It fell to it knees and I yanked the sword from its chest. Turning on my heels I headed back to the group of 5 who stood there watching me. As I passed I shrugged.
"What? I just needed to let out some containined anger."
Ian chuckled and followed behind me as we headed down a small passageway. We walked quickly to the end of the tunnel to come outside. We were on the side of a mountain and in the distance, I could see a dark oak Forrest in front of a snow biome. I sighed, hopefully that was the one close to home.
"Feels great to be free, right?"
Ian said as he walked to my side. I smiled and took a deep breath.
"You have no idea."
--------------------------------------
Hey guys Pokecrafter312 here with another chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. If you enjoyed please leave a vote and a comment letting me know you enjoy this story. Anyway guys that's all I have to say and as always stay awesome and baiiiiii!!!!!!!!