Chapter 28

Before this chapter gets started can I just say thanks to all my good friends like LeandraKing and Charity_Nicole2000 for letting me use them in my story. You guys should check them out, Charity has an awesome assassin story and Leandra had a book similar to mine. They are both a amazing so make sure you check them out because if you don't I will cry 😭. I'm also really amazed at how many reads I have. I have like 500 and something.Anyways, back to the story!
----------------------------------------------
{Mitch's P.o.V}

I smile as Valerie fell asleep next to me and looked up to see some other coming back with arms full of resources. As Rob and Leandra set up beds. Preston and Vik tried to get a fire started. Choco and the others set up an area around the camp to keep the mobs out. Seto walked over an crouched down next to me.
"Is it ok if I look her over for any wounds? I want to make sure none of them are fatal."
I nodded and slowly moved Valerie so Seto could look her over without waking her. His hands began to glow a faint purple and he placed a hand on her head.
"We'll that's odd...."
He muttered before scratching his head.
"What? Is there something wrong?"
He shook his head.
"I don't know... There something on her that keeps giving of a lot of energy."
He pointed to my jackets pocket.
"It's coming from there."
I carefully reached into the pocket and pulled out a small metal arm band. I handed it to Seto and let him look it over.
"Hmmm..... This is very strange. It gives off so much power but I don't really see its purpous."
He handed it back to me and I looked it over. It had a small vine pattern on it and it was a grey metallic color. I shrugged and slipped it onto Valerie's arm. There was a flash ad the next thing I knew here ears and tail were gone. I looked to Seto and smile.
"I think I found its purpous."
I pulled it of and her ears and tail returned. Seto grabbed the band and ran his fingers on the engraving.
"Amazing."
I grabbed it back and put it back on Valerie's arm and her ears and tail disappeared.
"This is surprisingly entertaining."
I chuckled looking to Seto.
\______________________/
lol I was bored with this chapter and I though about a bracket my memom got me several days ago and I though why not add it to the story.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed because if you did don't forget to leave a comment and vote and as always stay awesome and baiiiiii!!!!!
\_(^_^)_/