Chapter 22

"Valerie, wake up. Come on get up please."
I slowly opened my eyes to see Leandra and Mitch crouched at my side. Leandra let out a sigh of relief and Mitch helped me as I sat up.
"Take it easy, how you feeling?"
Mitch asked me as I took a few deep breaths. The air was hot and arid.
"I feel like I was hit by a truck."
Leandra chuckled and grabbed her stomach.
"Yea we know the feeling. It hurt me too, but I didn't feel it till I woke up."
Looking around the room I saw everyone. They all had strange braclets around their arms. Looking down to my arm, I saw I had one as well.
"What is this thing?
I said running my hand over its smooth metallic surface.
"It's some kind of electric band. Jerome tried to bite his off and got zapped."
Looking over to Jerome I could see his fur was slightly frazzled. I stood and looked around the room.
"Wait, someone's missing?"
Sky stood and shook his head.
"It's Sub, he tried to protect us from Herobrine and now he's..."
His voice trailed off. I dropped my gaze and took a deep breath.
"We've got to get out of here and get revenge... for Sub."
I looked up to Sky and he nodded.
"Ha, good luck with that. You get anywhere out of the base and those things will shock the living daylights out of you."
A all to familiar voice said from behind me. I glared at Chari...Thanatos with anger.
"Let us out of here right now."
She smiled and looked over her shoulder.
"Actually, I'm here for ooneyou. Herobrine wants to see Valerie personally."
She pulled out a remote and flicked several switches except for one. Everyone but me was pulled to the back of cell.
"Well come on, we don't got all day."
I would have to cooperate for now. I slowly exited the cell only to have my hands tied behind my back. I tool one last glance at the group before I was pushed down a nether brick hallway.
-------------------------
Hey guys Pokecrafter312 here with another chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. If you are please leave a vote and a comment letting me know you enjoy this story and as always stay awesome and baiiiiii!!!!!!!