Chapter 21

Leandra and I followed Charity through the dark oak forest with bows in hand. In the distance, I could hear the cows that we'd been chasing. We stopped at the edge of a stream and saw the cows grazing on the other side. I walked past Charity and searched the river bank for a way across.
"There has to be some way across."
I heard a muffled scream behind me and spun around to see Leandra laying on the ground. Charity stood over her with an evil grin across her face.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that."
I drew an arrow and aimed at her.
"Charity? What are you dong?"
She chuckled and pulled out the rock from before and slipped it around her neck. Suddenly she began to change. Her brown hair turned darker and her once colorful clothes turned into a silver cloak and black clothes.
"I guess I should reintroduce myself. My name isn't Charity, that's just my fake name. My real name is Thanatos."
Her brown eyes flickered and flashed white.
She raised her hand and black particles engulfed her hand. I tried to fire an arrow but was unable to move, I was paralyzed. She chuckled and grabbed the bow from my hands.
"I guess your wanting some kind of explanation. Well here it is, I am the daughter of herobrine. Shocker right."
I struggled trying to escape the invisible force around me.
"There's no use my dark magic can hold for hours."
She pulled out a clock and smiled.
"Well my colleague should have the others already back at the prison by now so why don't we head out. Shall we?"
She picked up Leandra and slung her over her shoulder. Grabbing ahold of me, I felt a weird sensation come over me. The world around us faded and changed scenery. We'd teleported to somewhere else. We now stood in front of a portal.
"In you go."
She threw me in and I felt a searing pain go through my ribs. Spots filled my vison and the darkness came over me.
------------------------
Hey guys Pokecrafter312 here with this action packed chapter.

Charity is Herobrine's daughter and she's magic!!!
Who is this colleague she speaks of?!?!
Will we make it back safe or be caught in the inpending despair of Herobrine?
If you enjoyed leave a vote and a comment.
As always stay awesome.
Baiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!
Also check out these two awesome people. They both encouraged me to write this story and they deserve some credit.
Leandra - @
Charity/Thanatos -