Chapter 29

{Valerie's P.o.V}

I woke up to the sound of Mitch and Seto talking. I opened my eyes and yawned.
"How long was I out?"
Mitch shrugged and looked at the sky.
"Maybe about an hour or two."
I ran my hands through my hair and paused.
"Wait a second....."
I ran my fingers through my hair again.  Something was missing.
"Guys my ears are gone!!!"
I panicked looking to Seto, who soon calmed me down and explained to me what was going on. I smiled as I examined the bracelet.
"So this thing suppresses my hybrid abilities? Awesome!"
As I stood, I stretched out my arms and looked over our tiny camp. Leandra and the others had done well. A campfire was surrounded my cots and a small wooden wall was built to keep mobs out. I made my way over to the group and sat beside Leandra and Mitch soon took a seat next to me. Jerome had a look on his face as if thinking really hard.
"You know what I wanna know..."
He started as everyone turned their attention on him.
"I wanna know why we were brought into the game. So far there's been no real reason why we are here."
I thought about it and shrugged.
"Herobrine obviously wanted me for some reason. He said something about a friend needing help."
Lachlan chuckled.
"Herobrine had friends? I feel bad for whoever that is."
Vik nodded in agreement.
"I just hope he'll leave us alone for a while. I could really use a good rest."
Choco said with a sigh and flopped backwards onto the grass.
"We'll I guess we better get some sleep. We'll head out in the morning."
Leandra said hopping up and claiming her cot. Mitch helped me stand and walked over to a pair of cots. We pushed them together and laid down beside one another.
"Night Mitch."
I yawned ad felt Mitch pull me closer.
"Good night."
•------------------------------------•
Hey guys whys going Pokecrafter312 here with another fantabulous chapter. If you guys have any ideas don't e shy to sent me a message and let me know of you got any ideas. If you enjoyed leave a vote and comment and as always stay awesome and baiiiii!!!!!