Chapter 24

I followed Herobrine down the hall quietly and stopped in front of the cell. Herobrine pushed open the door.
"You've got 10 minutes."
I nodded and walked in. All my friends smiled at me as I entered. How was I going to tell them. Mitch, Leandra, and Rob walked over to me. Their smiled faded as I looked down.
"Valerie, what's wrong?"
Mitch asked me. I could hear the concern in his voice. Without looking up, I spoke.
"Leandra make sure you keep them all safe and that goes for everyone. Make sure you all stay safe."
I said a little louder to the group. Mitch tried to talk but I cut him off.
"I'm sorry but what I'm doing is going to keep you safe. Just promise me you'll all keep each other safe."
I felt some one place a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I came face to face with Mitch.
"Valerie, what are you doing?"
I felt tears streak down my face.
"Doing what's best for the group. I made a deal with him."
I said as I looked over my shoulder at Herobrine, who stood outside the cell.
"He promised he wouldn't hurt you guys any longer as long as I cooperate. Just promise me Mitch, you will keep them safe. For me."
He nodded and looked down. Turning to Leandra and Rob, I smiled at the two.
"Rob take care of her for me. Leandra you are the best friend that I've ever had. Make sure everyone stays safe."
I saw tears streak down her face and she nodded.
"I will."
She hugged me and I hugged back.
"It time to go."
I heard Herobrine say from behind me. I pulled away and watched as Herobrine's hands flashed white and they were gone.
"I've sent them back the base. Now it's time for you to hold up your end of the bargain."
******************************
IM BACK!!!!
Sorry for disappearing for a bit but I'm back my lovely followers. I'd like to send out a special thanks to my friends LeandraKing and Charity_Nicole2000 for being amazing and joining in on my story. I also want to state that I'm going to be continuing this story. Realm Fall (my other story) is going to be completely redone so don't panic when it goes missing from my profile.
Anyway I'm so happy that all you guys have read my story and at least got a laugh or two out of it. And as always, stay awesome and baiiiiii ~ °♡°