Sexy.

He's...sexy.

The only people I met that were around my age were the people in my dance class. It was the only lessons I received that weren't private. All the other teachers would do it one-on-one. Now that I'm in public school, I only have the dance lessons. I used to do gymnastics but once I hit puberty and started to develop I didn't want to wear the leotards anymore. I had to beg my parents to let me quit. I was really good at it and they wanted me to move on and possibly get into the Olympics. They weren't happy that I quit, and neither was I.

There are three boys in my dance class and then eight girls. I wouldn't classify the boys as sexy. They're kind of feminine, and young looking even though we were the same age. I don't like feminine guys as I learned once I met them. I never met a guy who was around my age and very masculine, but then I came to public school. I didn't know that very strong and manly guys were my type until I saw Rain. He was the first person I ever thought of as sexy. On my second day of school he gave me more reason to think he was sexy. I went into my math class and he was there, of course. I heard people talking about class rank and they said he was number one in the class.

"Maybe I actually do have some competition for Valedictorian," Rain had said to me before the bell rang. "This is your class right?"

I nodded. "Yeah," is all I said.

"Well maybe you'll take my spot. No one has been number one except for me since freshman year."

"I doubt I'd be valedictorian," I mumbled, cringing inwardly at how high my voice was.

He nodded and sighed, obviously bored with my lack of conversation. I'm such a failure. He walked away and I sighed, too. I expected math to be the same as yesterday. I didn't think anyone would talk to me even though I really wanted people to. I really wanted Rain to talk to me, too, and so far he was the only one who had except for the people who made fun of me for reading. The thing is, though, Rain talks to everyone because everyone likes him. And I do like him.

When the bell rang this really tall girl came in and sat down in front of me. She was wearing black heeled boots, really tight blue jeans that flared out, and a white button-up tucked into her high waisted pants. Her hair was long and it was wavy and curly, very modelesque. Her lips were red and her blue eyes big. She had nice tan skin and she seemed to glow. She just looked happy. She sat down and flung her hair over her shoulder, and in doing so she saw me and turned around, smiling big. "Hi," she greeted, her eyes squinting a little as she grinned.

"Hi," I replied.

"You're new huh? What's your name?"

"Bailey."

"I'm Rachelle. Rachelle Rossi."

"Bailey Bennett."

"Nice meeting you. Where'd you move from?" she asked.

"Uh, nowhere. I was homeschool but lived here." I said.