Pretty.

"Oh, and of course you're pretty, too."

"I really wouldn't know what to wear."

"Something cute. Duh."

"I don't have anything cute," I said.

"I'll let you borrow something of mine."

"But you're a girl."

"So?" Rachelle asked.

Rachelle had brought me over to her house on Friday, the day before Rain's party. She was doing my makeup.

"You're like one of those Arabic guys," she said. "They look like they're wearing eyeliner but they're not. It's just their lashes are really dark and thick and look like eyeliner. Totally jealous. I'm also jealous of your skin. You have absolutely no blemishes, like anywhere. It's really creamy. Is that weird? Oh well. You don't really need makeup at all, but why not accent some of your beauty? Even by just a little." She put on a very light brown eyeshadow on my eyelids, just a little, lining my eye. Then she added a little mascara and some of her mom's foundation because her mom was pale while Rachelle was very tan.

"There you go!" she exclaimed. "Do you like it?"

I looked in the mirror and nodded. "Yeah," I said. Even if I were a fully-grown boy and not intersexual, I'd still like makeup. I'd be feminine, but not physically feminine the way I am now. I'd wear makeup and tighter clothes. I'd be girly, but you'd be able to tell I was a boy still, unlike now. Now, I'm just a freak.

"Great!" she cheered. "Do you own any jeans?"

"No."

"Well my sister might have some that'll fit you. You have a bubbly butt so you should show it off. Be right back!"

She was treating me like a girl. Makeup, girl clothes. Yeah, I'd wear tighter clothes as a regular boy, but they'd still be boy clothes. I'd be girly, slightly androgynous. Not a mutt in girl clothes.

"My sister only has skirts, but my brother has some that might fit you. He's about the same size and has a big ass, too, just taller. Try 'em on."

I felt a little better knowing that I was going to be wearing boy's clothes instead of girl's. I went into her closet and tried on the light blue jeans. They came lower on my hips than I had anticipated, but they actually fit pretty well, flaring out. I figured they'd be too big, but they were actually a little smaller, except for the pant legs. They were rather long. I came out and Rachelle smiled big.

"You look so good! Now let's find a shirt." She went into her closet and tried to find something for me.

"I don't like tight clothes, by the way," I said.