Stunning.

"You're...you're stunning."

"How is your new school treating you, Bailey?" asked my ballet teacher, Ms. Belle.

"Uh, it's okay," I replied.

"I know people pick on you here. Do they do that at your school?"

"Yeah, but I actually have friends at public school. I don't really have any here."

"Except for me of course," she said, smiling at me.

I nodded, smiling faintly back. "Anyone pique your interest? I've noticed a slight radiance in you as of recently."

I smiled bigger. "Kind of."

"I'd love to meet her, or him."

"It's a him."

She laughed. "That's what I thought. I just didn't want to assume."

I stood up, slinging my back over my shoulder as my chauffeur arrived. "My ride is here."

"Have a good evening Bailey. Be sure to practice your routine."

"I will. Good night." I got into the car and Brian my chauffeur drove me home. I went upstairs, bathed, changed, and then came back down. My chef Raul made pasta for dinner, my butler setting it on the table in front of me. All of the servants really liked me. I never asked anything of them and I didn't yell. I thanked them and usually let them get away with stuff my parents didn't, like let them eat the extra food or sit down for a little while.

"Where are my parents Dawson?" I asked my butler.

He looked at me, perplexed. "Well, they went on vacation sir. I thought they told you."

My heart sunk into my chest. "Vacation? Where?"

"They went to Paris."

"How long are they gone?"

"They'll return around for the holidays."

"What? That's months from now. Are they going to leave after that?"

He nodded. "They'll be going back to Paris. Your mother really wants to have the baby in Paris."

I looked at my food, biting my lip. "I'm not that hungry anymore," I mumbled, my voice shaking. I went upstairs and into my room, curling into bed. I wept into the pillow, wish for so many things. I wished my parents paid more attention to me. I wished my body was normal. I wished I could act normally. I wished Rain would like me no matter what. But of course, they say time wishing is time wasting.