Chapter 2 The Night Where We Meet Again

Jc's POV
I am sitting on my couch on my twitter and Kian and Ricky keep arguing about something that I didn't care about. I pick up Connie in an hour and a half so I run upstairs and got ready and put my black vans on. The guys all decided to meet at Johns. So I arrived at Connie's house and walk up to her doorstep and I knock on her door. I h e'er at a female voice saying "who is it?," I reply saying " it's me Jc,". I see Connie standing in front of me and she is wearing a black lace crop top with blue jeans and her hair in a ponytail. I think to myself she is the most beautiful girl I have ever met! " Hey, uh? yah ready to go," I say to her " Yes I am," she says to me with a smile on her beautiful face of hers.

Connie's POV
I thought to myself he is sooo cute! I mean those big brown eyes with his curly brown hair. Anyway, we got to John's and I see five other people Jc introduced me " Guys, this is Connie. Connie meet Kian, Ricky, Sam, Trevor, and Conner," he says. "Nice to finally meet you guys," I say. "So let's eat some pizza,!" Kian says "Yaaassss," Connor yells. I feel like I was going to have a really fun time with the guys.

Hey guys I hope u like it
Love always
Samantha