girls night out and Nate's confession

Connie's POV
I woke up and I wanted to go to the mall today so I got up and showered and put on a sweater with a tigers face on it, blue jeans and some red booties(which are shoes). I texted Dani and Suzette to say I wanted to catch up on life. Dani was wearing a tank top with black and white stripes and a pair for black jeans with white smokey paternity on it and some black converse. Suzette was wearing a white t-shirt with the Eifel Tower and some high white top converse. Madison was wearing a black and white jacket with black ripped skinny jeans with black converse. We went to the mall. We got Starbucks. Then I went into Claire's and bought some jewelry. We went into Delia's, Macy's, TopShop, and PINK. I got some snapbacks, cardigans, shoes, jeans, and some sport shorts, and new pajama bottoms. Then Dani got pajamas, shorts, and tank tops. Suzette got some perfume, Bath and Body stuff and booties. Madison got two pairs of jeans, t-shirts, and snapbacks. We dove to California Pizza Kitchen and I got a ceaser salad
Dani got spaghetti. Suzette got pizza. Madison got shrimp salad. We all got home and I took a shower and put on my new pajamas watched some Netflix. About three hours later my eyes started to get heavy and I got a text from Jc.
*start of convo*
Jc- Are you okay I'm soo sorry I hurt you I didn't mean it it didn't mean anything at all. I still love you she doesn't mean anything to me.
C- should've thought about that before you hurt me and cheated on me your the biggest tool in the world never talk text or even bother looking at me ever again got it Caylen. Besides your wasting my time anyways.
Jc- Okay then
After that I didn't respond. I just got up and ran over to Dani's house. I climbed up her house and knocked on her window. She opened it. I just stared crying. She patted my back not saying a word. Nate walked in. I looked up I saw him. "What's he doing here," I say as I look up at Dani and Nate. "He's my cousin," she says with a shakey voice. "Your lying even you would've told me about that," I say to her. "What's going on," I say worrying. " He's m-my b-brother," she says scared of my reaction. "So what your saying is your a Maloley," I say standing up. "Yeah are you mad at me," she says. "No, you could've told me sooner though I'm not gonna be a tool like Jc was though," I say kind of with mixed emotions. "THANK YOU SOO MUCH CONNIE I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH FOR THIS," she says thankful and like she got something off her chest. "Okay I'll leave you and see you tomar- no stay please," Nate cuts me off. "Okay just let me tell my parents and let me get my phone and charger," I say. "Okay see you in a few," Nate & Dani say. " Okay," I say walking out and get my stuff and walked back over to Nate & Dani's house and set up for our sleepover. "NETFLIX AND CHILL," Nate says. "I'm down,sure," we say and turn on Pretty Little Liars. "I can't believe that you didn't tell me about Nate being your brother," I say. " Okay so after Jeannae was born two years later my mom had twins a boy and a girl which was Nate & I. When we were born Nate went to my cousin and he and his girlfriend were his guardians. Nate came twice a week to visit. Which was Saturdays and Sundays," that last part we said together. " No wonder you said we can't see each other on the weekends," I say. " Now you know don't tell your brother okay and I need to tell you something," he said really happy. "Okay," I say and walk out with Nate. "Hey I need to tell you something," he said. " Okay tell me you can trust me," I say as I put my hand on his arm. "Okay I like you I have since the first grade. Will you go on a date with me," he said holding both of my hands. "Ummm... sure what day and time do I wear casual or fancy," I say just so I can go to sleep. "Fancy the Shendoah Restraint and on Friday night," Nate finished. "Okay sounds like a plan," I sat and walk back inside and tell Dani about it. She says she has my blessing to go on a date with Nate. With that I fell asleep happy and eager.