Should I? Or... Yeah I Should!

Connie's POV

I honestly cant believe what Jc  just did. I mean we had a lot of fun times together, But, instead he jus lets out his anger on me and my dad. My dad didn't have anything to do with this entire situation it was supposed to be Jc and I, not Jc, my dad and I. I absolutely feel bad for bringing him into this entire thing. Today is Saturday I decided t apologize to him and ask him what I should do because honestly, I'm lost. I feel like I am in the dark and there is no possible way to get out. I came down the stairs and opened the garage door and there he is standing there cleaning up his station. "Hey, dad can I ask you something?," I say really upset. "Sure honey, sit down," he says pointing to a wooden stool he has right across the other table, which is in the center of the garage." So, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for bringing you into a fight that was ment for Jc and I, and I just don't know what to do about Jc should I forgive him or should I forget about him and move on with my life," I say looking down playing with my thumbs." Honey, its okay. Besides no one messes with The Weilers anyways, and for you and Jc , you just do what is best for yourself," he says and a smile slowly creeps on my face. " Hey, did you like him or," I say. " He's a decent guy considering he helped find you when you were kidnapped by your brothers friends so yeah kinda," he replies back. "Thank you dad," I say hugging him. "Anytime," he says hugging me tightly. With that I hear a knock on the door and I see Jc standing. I freeze should I tell him or no?. " Hey, I just came to say I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have lashed out on you and finding out that you have an older brother. I should've been a supportive boyfriend, or ex- boyfriend now but I hope you can forgive me," he says and I just hug him. " I think we should start slow and yes I do give you another chance, and only one, if you mess up we are done for good you hear me," I say pointing my finger to his face. " I hear yah and stop pointing its rude," he says. " Okay, now your just sounding like my mom," I say making him laugh. "So, could we do something today or...," he says sounding kind of iffy about it though." Sure, I need to do some shopping would you wanna come with me if not I get- no I'll go with you its fine and I brought you something," he says  cutting me off and handing me an envelope." What is this," I say curiously. "Open it," he say with a smile. I open it and it's three plane tickets and three backstage passes to DigiTour. I'm honestly speechless. " Jc, I don't know what to say I- I already have your parents permission, I asked before the incident," he cuts me off again. "Thank you so much Jc," I get on my tippy toes and hug him and kiss him on the cheek. He hugs me back accept for hugging me tighter than he ever has. "Jc c-can't b-breathe," I say as he lets go of me. "Sorry, I just miss having you in my arms again I mean these few days have been rough seeing you upset and just angry with me," he says. "Hey its in the past forget about it," I say as I grab my keys and my purse, and my phone, "Mom I'll be at the store," I say. " Okay, just be home by five thirty," she says." Okay love you," I say. "Love you to honey," she says. I close the door I unlock my car and get in the drivers seat and put on the seatbelt and drive to the nearest mall. We walk through the doors we go to Macy's, Nordstom's and Hollister. We sit in my car at four forty- nine. "Hey, how long are we gonna be gone," I say. " Three weeks and we are going to Florida, Chicago, and New York," he says answering my other question I had in mind. " DANG! you read minds or something, you answered my other question to SHIESH!," I say driving us back to his house to drop him off. " Hey, when do we leave," I ask. " Tuesday so pack your bags okay," he answers back. " Okay see yah love you," I say." Love you too baby," he replies back. I drive back to my house and I see my mom making dinner. " Hey what's for dinner," I ask. " Macaroni and Cheese," she replies back. 'YYYYYYAAAAASSSSSSSSSS," I say waving my hands in the air. " I gotta start packing for DigiTour mom," I say. " Okay," she yells back. I run up to my room get my suitcase and start packing. " Connie dinner's ready," my mom yells. "DDDIINNNNEERRRRRRRR," I yell throughout my house. I eat really fast and fall asleep in my bed after an hour.

Hey I updated!!! I was totally kidding but still should I write a sequel or what?? so don't forget to read comment and vote

love yah my valentines

samantha