Chapter 4

Connie's POV
I hear a knock on my door and I came running down the staircase and I open the door I see Danika and Suzette. I could tell they we're so excited to meet them in person. "Hey, you guys ready," I say calmly and excited for the girls. "Yea, let's go" Danika says "Maddy! Lets go we are leaving," I say. Maddys footsteps stomped down the stairs and we all grabbed our pennyboards and we were on our way.
Jc's POV
I hear a knock on the door and Kian answers the door "Hey Connie come in," he says to Connie and her friends and she and her friends introduce themselves and I introduced my friends and I had to talk to Connie badly. I was over thinking our conversation and so I went up to her." Hey, Connie I need to talk to talk to you in private," I said really nervous and a lot of things on my mind," So, I need to ask you something," I said with the same feeling "Will you go on a date with me," I say really fast to get it over with. She looks at me shocked and she says "Yes I would love to," A huge relief came off my shoulders and I open my arms and she hugs me.
Connie's POV
He asked me out I am sooooo excited. I pull the girls aside and I say jumping up and down I was so excited to tell them." Jc just asked me out," I say and the girls got so excited and we got back to the boys and their convo and as all of us girls got on the couch and Danika and Kian got to know each other I think they like each other and Matt and Suzette and the same as Maddy and Trevor. Since it was summer we all got in the pool and Jc and I we're all alone and we we're on the couch and we had those types of moments where we gaze into each others eyes and we kissed. The kiss was very passionate and it felt like we we're ment to be.
"I guess we are an official thing now?," I say "I guess so," he says I get my bathing suit and get into the pool and we hold hands and we both scream " it's official, " and we celebrated the rest of the night.
Hey guys I updated
Love Always
Samantha