You again

Connie's POV
I got up and remembered that I have my date with Nate. He's a really nice guy, he's funny sweet and very handsome. I got out of bed and took a shower because it was 3 so I have to get a head start. I took my shower washed my hair, body and shaved. I blow dried, curled my hair with a waterfall braid. I picked out a sea green dress which was a tank top length. It went down to my knees. I picked out white flats. I got my makeup. I put on bb cream, mascara, eyeliner, and some eye shadow. Not much huh?? I found a white clutch purse to go with my outfit. It was 5:50 by the time I was done. Ten minutes later.
DING DONG!!!
I ran down the stairs. I opened it. My father was right on my left. "Your Danika's brother," he said. "Yes sir, and I would like to take your daughter out on a date, if that's acceptable," he said nervous. "Of course be back by ten does Nate wanna celebrate New Year's with us," my dad questioned. "Of course sir I'll take good care of her," he said with an evil eye and an evil smirk. I was officially scared of what he's capable of. We walked out to his car and he opened the car door for me. I thanked him. The restraunt was in Los Alamitos. We walked in and got our table. I sat down moved me forward towards the table, again I thanked him. We talked about random stuff. Until, it got quiet. I saw JC walk in. This isn't gonna be good. "What are you doing here, can't you see I'm on a date with Nate," I said. "Yeah look if you mess her up I'll mess you up," he says pointing straight into Nate's face. "Like you care your the player aren't you. Don't you have another girl to be kissing and watching netflix with or something," he spoke back. " That's none of your business Maloley," he snarled. " I think it is Caylen I was just a dude watching her suffer with what you've done to her. I won't do something you would've done anyways. You've proven what your like with girls. A player, and a tool is what you've proven to the public," Nate finishes. JC grabs his collar and went outside and punched him. Nate grabs his shirt and slaps him. All I've done was scream stop and balling my eyes out. Then the COPS came. The officers asked me a ton of questions. I called my dad and asked me to give me a ride home. I got a phone call. It was Jc.
Jc- Hey I didn't mean to ruin your date I want you back if you forgive me.
C-look you ruined my date your in prison this is the last time I want you having any contact with me. I guess this was a love story. I think I would like to call it Hello and Goodbye. This is the part where I say goodbye. Goodbye Justin Caylen.
I hung up before he says a word. I go home and have my new years party.
"3. 2. 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR," we counted down I said goodbye to the guests and closed the door. I called Dani to let her know how the date went. Her reaction. I can't tell. All I know is its in the past. This year is gonna be a good year and no one is gonna stop me from getting my year.
Hello 2016 Goodbye 2015!!!
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY LAST CHAPTER!!! AND I DIDN'T GET ANY COMMENTS YET SO IDK IF I SHOULD WRITE A SEQUEL OR NAHH!!!???
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOLLIES
SAMANTHA